Film, Video Audio Media Preservation Through Imaging Conference (Day 2)
About this Item
- Audio Media Preservation Through Imaging Conference (Day 2)
- The Library of Congress hosted scientists and preservationists from around the world at a first-of-its-kind conference exploring new technologies that foster the preservation of sound recordings through digital imaging. Speakers for Day Two included James Nye, Sundar Ganesan, Suresh Babu Govindarajulu Chandran, Carlene Stephens, Shari Stout, Fenella France and Bill Klinger.
- Event Date
- July 17, 2015
- Related Resources
- Preservation at the Library of Congress: https://www.loc.gov/preservation/
- Running Time
- 5 hours 16 minutes 48 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Audio Media Preservation Through Imaging Conference Day 2. 2015. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7181/.
APA citation style:
(2015) Audio Media Preservation Through Imaging Conference Day 2. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7181/.
MLA citation style:
Audio Media Preservation Through Imaging Conference Day 2. 2015. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7181/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoAudio Media Preservation Through Imaging Conference (Day 1)
- Date: 2015-07-16
Film, VideoNDIIIPP Special Event: Ian MacKaye
- Contributor: Mackaye, Ian
- Date: 2013-05-07
Film, VideoBringing Digital Forensics to the Library: An Introduction to the BitCurator Project
- Contributor: Olsen, Porter
- Date: 2013-03-20
Film, VideoSpectral Imaging at St. Catherine's Monastery to Reveal Ancient Texts
- Contributor: Toth, Michael - Sinaites, Justin
- Date: 2012-11-19
Film, VideoPreserving Your Memories: Traditional & Digital Albums & Scrapbooks
- Date: 2013-04-24