Film, Video Afghan Media Resource Center Gift to the Library of Congress
About this Item
- Afghan Media Resource Center Gift to the Library of Congress
- The Afghan Media Resource Center has given the Library of Congress 48 hard drives worth of audio, video and photographic footage, content and culturally unique materials on Afghanistan. These materials were presented by Haji Sayed Daud to Acting Librarian of Congress David S. Mao.
- Event Date
- February 16, 2016
- - Haji Sayed Daud is the director of the Afghan Media Resource Center.
- - David S. Mao is the acting Librarian of Congress.
- - Peter Tomsen is the author of "The Wars of Afghanistan: Messianic Terrorism, Tribal Conflicts and the Failures of Great Powers."
- Related Resources
- African & Middle Eastern Division: http://www.loc.gov/rr/amed/
- Running Time
- 1 hours, 13 minutes, 1 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Afghan Media Resource Center Gift to the Library of Congress. 2016. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7273/.
APA citation style:
(2016) Afghan Media Resource Center Gift to the Library of Congress. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7273/.
MLA citation style:
Afghan Media Resource Center Gift to the Library of Congress. 2016. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7273/>.