Film, Video Dylan Goes Electric! Music, Myth & History
About this Item
- Dylan Goes Electric! Music, Myth & History
- Through recordings, images, and new research, Elijah Wald explores the world that shaped Bob Dylan and his music, as well as the varied worlds of the people who loved him, hated him, ignored him or felt he was betraying them, seeking to understand both the changes happening in that moment and the reasons some people found those changes so threatening.
- Event Date
- March 16, 2016
- - Elijah Wald is a musician, historian and writer.
- Related Resources
- American Folklife Center: http://www.loc.gov/folklife/
- Running Time
- 1 hours, 12 minutes, 31 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Dylan Goes Electric!Music, Myth & History. 2016. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7295/.
APA citation style:
(2016) Dylan Goes Electric!Music, Myth & History. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7295/.
MLA citation style:
Dylan Goes Electric!Music, Myth & History. 2016. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7295/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoAfghan Women's Stories: the Problematics of Cover
- Contributor: Mills, Margaret
- Date: 2007-09-19
Film, VideoFolklore's Champion: Ben Botkin
- Contributor: Abrahams, Roger
- Date: 2007-08-15
Film, VideoForce and Violins: What the FBI Had on Folksingers
- Contributor: Dunaway, David
- Date: 2008-03-19
Film, VideoKunqu: China's First Great Multi-art Theatrical Tradition
- Contributor: Bong-Ray Liu, Marjory
- Date: 2008-09-04
Film, VideoEmpires, Multiculturalisms and Borrowed Heartsongs: What Does it Mean to Sing Russian/Mennonite Songs?
- Contributor: Dueck, Jonathan
- Date: 2008-05-21