Film, Video Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around it
About this Item
- Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around it
- Dorie Clark discussed how to identify the ideas that set you apart, promote them successfully and build a community of followers.
- April 12, 2016
- - Recognized as a branding expert by the Associated Press and Fortune, Dorie Clark is a marketing strategy consultant and former presidential campaign spokeswoman. She is adjunct professor of business administration at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business.
- Science, Technology & Business Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/
- 1 hours 10 minutes 33 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around it. 2016. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7332/.
APA citation style:
(2016) Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around it. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7332/.
MLA citation style:
Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around it. 2016. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7332/>.