Film, Video World Energy Transformation: Asia & Beyond
About this Item
- World Energy Transformation: Asia & Beyond
- Gong Ping Yeh discussed his current research in sustainable energy including wind, solar, biofuels, electric vehicles and ocean energy.
- May 05, 2016
- - Gong Ping Yeh has been a high-energy physicist at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory of the U.S. Department of Energy since 1985. He is also a member of Academia Sinica in Taiwan, where he was born. He obtained his B.S. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, his M.S. from Caltech, and a Ph.D. from MIT. One of his most notable contributions was the discovery of the Top Quark.
- Science, Technology & Business Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/
- 1 hours 1 minutes 19 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
World Energy Transformation: Asia & Beyond. 2016. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7358/.
APA citation style:
(2016) World Energy Transformation: Asia & Beyond. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7358/.
MLA citation style:
World Energy Transformation: Asia & Beyond. 2016. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7358/>.