Film, Video One Health
About this Item
- One Health
- Bernadette Dunham discussed interconnections of human and animal health with environmental health. She explained that no one discipline or sector of society has enough knowledge and resources to prevent the emergence or resurgence of diseases in today's globalized world. This "One Health" concept is a worldwide strategy for expanding interdisciplinary collaborations and communications in all aspects of health care for humans, animals, and the environment.
- Event Date
- May 18, 2016
- Related Resources
- Science, Technology & Business Division: http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/
- Running Time
- 56 minutes, 12 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
One Health. 2016. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7365/.
APA citation style:
(2016) One Health. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7365/.
MLA citation style:
One Health. 2016. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7365/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoCharles Darwin, Geologist
- Contributor: Hebert, Sandra
- Date: 2009-02-18
Film, VideoGardening for Ozone Air Quality
- Contributor: Allen, Jeannie - Douglass, Anne
- Date: 2008-04-08
Film, VideoPeering into the Storm: NASA's Exploration of Hurricanes
- Contributor: Braun, Dr. Scott
- Date: 2009-09-16
Film, VideoOn Thin Ice: Changing Ice Cover on Polar Oceans
- Contributor: Markus, Thorsten
- Date: 2009-11-17
Film, VideoGalileo: 400 Years of the Telescope
- Contributor: Thaller, Michelle
- Date: 2010-02-17