Film, Video Holly Robinson Peete on Literacy
About this Item
- Holly Robinson Peete on Literacy
- Holly Robinson Peete addresses the importance of literacy at the 2016 Library of Congress National Book Festival.
- September 24, 2016
- - Holly Robinson Peete is an award-winning author, philanthropist, model, singer and actress known for her performances in the television shows "21 Jump Street," "For Your Love" and her new series "For Peete's Sake." She received an NAACP Image Award for outstanding literary work for children and a Quill Literacy Award, as well as many honors for her philanthropic work. Peete's latest book "Same But Different: Teen Life on the Autism Express," paints an important story of hope for teens and families living with autism and lets us see that everybody's unique rhythm is worth dancing to. The book was co-written with her twin children Ryan Elizabeth Peete and RJ Peete, who was diagnosed with autism at the age of three.
- Library of Congress Literacy Awards: //read.gov/literacyawards/
- National Book Festival: https://www.loc.gov/bookfest/
- 1 minutes
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Holly Robinson Peete on Literacy. 2016. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7690/.
APA citation style:
(2016) Holly Robinson Peete on Literacy. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7690/.
MLA citation style:
Holly Robinson Peete on Literacy. 2016. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7690/>.