Film, Video Disrupt Aging
About this Item
- Disrupt Aging
- Jo Ann Jenkins discusses her book "Disrupt Aging: A Bold New Path to Living Your Best Life At Every Age," co-authored with Boe Workman.
- Event Date
- April 20, 2016
- - Jo Ann Jenkins is the chief executive officer of AARP, a nonprofit and nonpartisan membership organization dedicated to social change and helping people 50 and over to improve the quality of their lives. Previously, she served as chief operating officer of the Library of Congress. Jenkins has received the Women in Technology Leadership Award, the Library of Congress Distinguished Service Award, a Malcolm Baldrige fellowship and the Black Women's Agenda Economic Development Award.
- Related Resources
- Center for the Book: //www.read.gov/cfb/
- Running Time
- 32 minutes 47 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Disrupt Aging. 2016. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7714/.
APA citation style:
(2016) Disrupt Aging. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7714/.
MLA citation style:
Disrupt Aging. 2016. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7714/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoJo Ann Jenkins: 2016 National Book Festival
- Contributor: Jenkins, Jo Ann
- Date: 2016-09-24
Film, VideoWhatever Happened to the Washington Reporters?
- Contributor: Hess, Stephen
- Date: 2013-03-20
Film, VideoAct of Congress: How America's Essential Institution Works & How It Doesn't
- Contributor: Kaiser, Robert G.
- Date: 2013-11-19
Film, VideoSatch, Dizzy & Rapid Robert: The Wild Saga of Interracial Baseball Before Jackie Robinson
- Contributor: Gay, Timothy
- Date: 2010-05-05
Film, VideoAfrican American Faces of the Civil War: An Album
- Contributor: Coddington, Ronald S.
- Date: 2013-04-08