Film, Video Quantifying the Soviet Economic & Social Crisis of 1920: Food Supply, Rail Transport, Fuel, Demographics
About this Item
- Quantifying the Soviet Economic & Social Crisis of 1920: Food Supply, Rail Transport, Fuel, Demographics
- Jonathan Kapiloff discusses food supply, rail transport, fuel and demographic information related to the Soviet economic and social crisis of 1920.
- Event Date
- September 29, 2016
- - Jonathan Kapiloff studied at Columbia University under the Russian historian Mark Raeff. He earned postgraduate degrees from the University of California at Berkeley where he studied under historians Nicholas Riasanovsky and Martin Malia.
- Related Resources
- European Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/european/
- Running Time
- 1 hours 5 minutes 44 seconds
- Online Format
- Original Format
- film, video
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Quantifying the Soviet Economic & Social Crisis of: Food Supply, Rail Transport, Fuel, Demographics. 2016. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7733/.
APA citation style:
(2016) Quantifying the Soviet Economic & Social Crisis of: Food Supply, Rail Transport, Fuel, Demographics. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7733/.
MLA citation style:
Quantifying the Soviet Economic & Social Crisis of: Food Supply, Rail Transport, Fuel, Demographics. 2016. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7733/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoVietnam Veterans Collections Initiative Kick-off
- Contributor: Patrick, Robert - Hagel, Sen. Chuck - Hagel, Tom
- Date: 2011-12-07
Film, VideoHistory of the Guide Dog Movement
- Date: 2012-04-10
Film, VideoOccupy Rousseau: Inequality & Social Justice
- Date: 2012-03-13
Film, VideoThe Long Presence of French & German Immigrants on the Mississippi
- Contributor: Bloch-Raymond, Anny
- Date: 2010-12-08
Film, VideoPreserving Creative America: Collecting Metadata for Recorded Sound
- Contributor: Spencer, John
- Date: 2010-12-17