Film, Video Cancer Moonshot Initiative
About this Item
- Cancer Moonshot Initiative
- A panel discussion with representatives of the White House Moonshot Cancer Task Force and other organizations interested in cancer research.
- December 15, 2016
- - Louis Weiner is director of the Georgetown Lombard Cancer Center.
- - Douglas Lowy is director of the National Cancer Institute.
- - Dinah S. Singer is director of cancer biology at the National Cancer Institute and co-chair of the White House Moonshot Cancer Task Force.
- - Ellen V. Sigal is founder and chairperson of Friends of Cancer Research.
- Science, Technology & Business Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/
- 1 hours 40 minutes 19 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Cancer Moonshot Initiative. 2016. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7738/.
APA citation style:
(2016) Cancer Moonshot Initiative. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7738/.
MLA citation style:
Cancer Moonshot Initiative. 2016. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7738/>.