Film, Video Kwame Dawes
About this Item
- Kwame Dawes
- Ghanaian writer Kwame Dawes read samples of his work and participated in a moderated discussion with the Library's Angel Batiste.
- Event Date
- November 18, 2016
- Related Resources
- Poetry & Literature at the Library of Congress: https://www.loc.gov/poetry/
- African & Middle Eastern Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/amed/
- Running Time
- 1 hours 22 minutes 3 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kwame Dawes. 2016. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7773/.
APA citation style:
(2016) Kwame Dawes. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7773/.
MLA citation style:
Kwame Dawes. 2016. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7773/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoNigerian Writer A. Igoni Barrett
- Contributor: Barrett, A. Igoni
- Date: 2013-05-08
Film, VideoSusan Kiguli
- Contributor: Kiguli, Susan
- Date: 2011-11-16
Film, VideoDonato Ndong
- Contributor: Ndongo, Donato
- Date: 2012-04-04
Film, VideoBuilding and Preserving the Cultural Heritage of the New Republic of South Sudan
- Contributor: Dau, John Bul - Harper, Marieta - Batiste, Angel - Oyewole, Abioye - Goitom, Hanibal
- Date: 2012-11-14
Film, VideoAfrican Poetry Book Fund Spotlight
- Contributor: Shenoda, Matthew - Abani, Chris - Girmay, Aracelis
- Date: 2017-02-10