Film, Video Pomegranates & Saffron: A Culinary Journey to Azerbaijan
About this Item
- Pomegranates & Saffron: A Culinary Journey to Azerbaijan
- Author and food blogger Feride Buyuran discussed her book, "Pomegranates and Saffron," the first comprehensive cookbook on Azerbaijani cuisine published in the U.S. The book contains recipes of traditional and modern Azerbaijani dishes including appetizers and salads, soups and stews, vegetarian dishes, pasta dishes, and desserts, all adapted for preparation in a Western kitchen.
- Event Date
- March 15, 2017
- Related Resources
- African & Middle Eastern Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/amed/
- Running Time
- 38 minutes 53 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Pomegranates & Saffron: A Culinary Journey to Azerbaijan. 2017. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7798/.
APA citation style:
(2017) Pomegranates & Saffron: A Culinary Journey to Azerbaijan. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7798/.
MLA citation style:
Pomegranates & Saffron: A Culinary Journey to Azerbaijan. 2017. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7798/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoRitual Archives
- Contributor: Falola, Toyin Omoyeni
- Date: 2016-10-27
Film, VideoIslam in America, 18th-21st Century
- Contributor: Gifford, Prosser - Al-Islam, Amir - Haddad, Yvonne Y. - Diouf, Sylviane A. - Harper, Marieta - Hunwick, John O. - Brown, Carolyn - Beard, Derrick J. - Ahmed, Akbar S.
- Date: 2002-01-29
Film, VideoIcons of the Coptic Church
- Contributor: Rophael, Evelyn
- Date: 2017-01-25
Film, VideoThe Thirteenth Hour
- Contributor: Newman, Zelda Kahan
- Date: 2016-09-19
Film, VideoPreserving Family Recipes
- Contributor: Frey, Valerie
- Date: 2016-10-27