Film, Video Anuradha Nehru Oral History
About this Item
- Anuradha Nehru Oral History
- Kalanidhi Dance Company founder Anuradha Nehru talks about the Indian classical dance form called Kuchipudi.
- November 14, 2016
- - Anuradha Nehru is a Kuchipudi dancer, teacher, choreographer and founder/director of Kalanidhi Dance Company. Nehru performed worldwide as the principal dancer with Guru Vempati Chinnasatyam's troupe from 1996 to 2002. She established herself as a leading Kuchipudi exponent in India and the United States. She has taught and developed new generations of Kuchipudi dancers in the United States, and toured with them across the country, as well as to South East Asia and India.
- American Folklife Center: https://www.loc.gov/folklife/
- 1 hours 16 minutes 34 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Anuradha Nehru Oral History. 2016. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7806/.
APA citation style:
(2016) Anuradha Nehru Oral History. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7806/.
MLA citation style:
Anuradha Nehru Oral History. 2016. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7806/>.