Film, Video Library of Congress Literacy Awards Best Practice Honorees: Reading Partners
About this Item
- Library of Congress Literacy Awards Best Practice Honorees: Reading Partners
- A profile of Reading Partners, an honoree for best practices in the 2017 Library of Congress Literary Awards. Reading Partners is one of four honorees in the category of "Reading Instruction and Training," including organizations that both teach reading and teach reading tutors.
- Event Date
- November 28, 2017
- - Karen Gardner joined Reading Partners in 2015. She has more than 12 years of experience leading high-performing teams in the nonprofit sector, driven by the desire to close the opportunity gap for low-income students.
- Related Resources
- Center for the Book: //www.read.gov/cfb/
- Library of Congress Literacy Awards: //read.gov/literacyawards/
- Running Time
- 4 minutes, 30 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library of Congress Literacy Awards Best Practice Honorees: Reading Partners. 2017. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8235/.
APA citation style:
(2017) Library of Congress Literacy Awards Best Practice Honorees: Reading Partners. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8235/.
MLA citation style:
Library of Congress Literacy Awards Best Practice Honorees: Reading Partners. 2017. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8235/>.