Film, Video Spanish Gastronomy & Cultural Innovation
About this Item
- Spanish Gastronomy & Cultural Innovation
- José Berasaluce discussed the influence of Spanish gastronomy on American culinary practice and culture.
- Event Date
- January 17, 2018
- - José Berasaluce is an historian, culinary critic and manager of Catas con arte, a project by the University of Cadiz (Spain), which provides cultural insight on topics related to philosophy, gastronomy and viticulture.
- Related Resources
- Hispanic Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic/
- Running Time
- 1 hours 2 minutes 12 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Spanish Gastronomy & Cultural Innovation. 2018. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8297/.
APA citation style:
(2018) Spanish Gastronomy & Cultural Innovation. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8297/.
MLA citation style:
Spanish Gastronomy & Cultural Innovation. 2018. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8297/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoEl Carro del Amor (The Cart of Love)
- Contributor: Ruimonte, Ana María
- Date: 2016-10-06
Film, VideoThe Man Who Invented Fiction: Cervantes & the Modern World
- Contributor: Egginton, William
- Date: 2016-12-02
Film, VideoWhy Don Quixote is the Best Work of Fiction According to 100 Authors
- Contributor: Pinillos, Hernán Sánchez Martínez
- Date: 2016-10-21
Film, VideoWith Borges: A Conversation with María Kodama
- Contributor: Kodama, María - Sosnowski, Saul
- Date: 2016-12-07
Film, VideoLa Hoja de Mar: Efecto Archipiélago I
- Contributor: Winter, Juan Duchesne - Quintero-Herencia, Juan Carlos - Ávila, Ruben Ríos
- Date: 2017-03-03