Film, Video A Conversation with the Justice Clarence Thomas
About this Item
- A Conversation with the Justice Clarence Thomas
- Gregory Maggs conducted a conversation with Hon. Clarence Thomas, associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court. The conversation was held in conjunction with the Supreme Court Fellows Program Annual Events.
- Event Date
- February 15, 2018
- - A native of Georgia, Clarence Thomas was nominated by President George H.W. Bush to become an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court and was seated on the Court on October 23, 1991.
- - Gregory E. Maggs is a professor at George Washington University Law School.
- Related Resources
- Law Library of Congress: https://www.loc.gov/law/
- Running Time
- 54 minutes, 36 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
A Conversation with the Justice Clarence Thomas. 2018. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8299/.
APA citation style:
(2018) A Conversation with the Justice Clarence Thomas. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8299/.
MLA citation style:
A Conversation with the Justice Clarence Thomas. 2018. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8299/>.