Film, Video Popular Iranian Cinema Before the Revolution
About this Item
- Popular Iranian Cinema Before the Revolution
- Pedram Partovi discusses popular Iranian cinema before that country's Islamic revolution.
- Event Date
- April 04, 2018
- - Author Pedram Partovi is a professor of History at American University.
- Related Resources
- African & Middle Eastern Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/amed/
- Running Time
- 1 hours 6 minutes 17 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Popular Iranian Cinema Before the Revolution. 2018. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8331/.
APA citation style:
(2018) Popular Iranian Cinema Before the Revolution. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8331/.
MLA citation style:
Popular Iranian Cinema Before the Revolution. 2018. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8331/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoIsfahan to Irvine
- Contributor: Omoumi, Hossein
- Date: 2016-10-18
Film, VideoThe Return of the Masters: Connections, Contestations & Redrawing of Persian Literary History
- Contributor: Schwartz, Kevin
- Date: 2016-10-25
Film, VideoPersophilia: Persian Culture on the Global Scene
- Contributor: Dabashi, Hamid
- Date: 2016-11-09
Film, VideoUs & Them: Breaking Free from Cultural Branding & Identity Politics
- Contributor: Nakhjavani, Bahiyyih
- Date: 2017-04-25
Film, VideoFrom Oxus to Euphrates: Sasanian Empire Symposium
- Contributor: Meftahi, Ida - Azarnouche, Samra Elodie - McDonough, Scott - Gross, Simcha - Rezakhani, Khodadad - Daryaee, Touraj - Rapp Jr., Stephen H. - Vevaina, Yuhan Sohrab-Dinshaw - Lerner, Judith A.
- Date: 2017-06-07