Film, Video Cancer Moonshot III: Translational Medicine
About this Item
- Cancer Moonshot III: Translational Medicine
- This event, a follow-up discussion to the "Cancer Moonshot" initiative of 2016, encouraged a dialogue among the audience, patients, clinicians, scientists and policymakers.
- October 30, 2018
- - John Tsang is chief of the systems genomics and bioinformatics unit for the Laboratory of Immune System Biology and co-director of the Center for Human Immunology at the National Institutes of Health.
- - Susan E. Bates is director of translational cancer medicine in the department of Medicine, division of hematology/oncology at Columbia University Medical Center.
- - Elizabeth A. Platz is professor, Martin D. Abeloff Scholar in Cancer Prevention and deputy chair of epidemiology at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- 2 hours 27 minutes 22 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Cancer Moonshot III: Translational Medicine. 2018. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8570/.
APA citation style:
(2018) Cancer Moonshot III: Translational Medicine. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8570/.
MLA citation style:
Cancer Moonshot III: Translational Medicine. 2018. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8570/>.