Film, Video The Road Back: Veterans & Literary Writing Symposium
About this Item
- The Road Back: Veterans & Literary Writing Symposium
- In honor of Veterans Day, the Library sponsored a symposium on the veterans' "road back," focusing on the use of poetry, fiction and creative nonfiction as a means of coping with service experience.
- November 11, 2018
- - Mohammed Sheriff is coordinator of Literature & Arts Education Division of the National Endowment for the Arts.
- - Stefanie Takacs is executive director of the Touchstones Discussion Project.
- - Lovella Calica is founder of the Warrior Writers Project.
- 1 hours 2 minutes 9 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Road Back: Veterans & Literary Writing Symposium. 2018. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8611/.
APA citation style:
(2018) The Road Back: Veterans & Literary Writing Symposium. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8611/.
MLA citation style:
The Road Back: Veterans & Literary Writing Symposium. 2018. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8611/>.