Film, Video Lessons Learned from the Repatriation of Mongolian Dinosaurs
About this Item
- Lessons Learned from the Repatriation of Mongolian Dinosaurs
- At the 13th Annual International Mongolian Studies Conference, Bolortsegtseg Minjin discussed cultural heritage protection using the examples of dinosaur fossils and their protection under new Mongolian laws.
- Event Date
- February 15, 2019
- - Bolortsegtseg Minjin is president and founder of the Institute for the Study of Mongolian Dinosaurs and research associate at the American Museum of Natural History.
- Running Time
- 1 hours, 40 minutes, 4 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lessons Learned from the Repatriation of Mongolian Dinosaurs. 2019. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8670/.
APA citation style:
(2019) Lessons Learned from the Repatriation of Mongolian Dinosaurs. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8670/.
MLA citation style:
Lessons Learned from the Repatriation of Mongolian Dinosaurs. 2019. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8670/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoThe Sikh Legacy in Pakistan
- Contributor: Singh, Amardeep
- Date: 2018-05-08
Film, VideoA Sentimental History: Depicting Emotion in Chinese Art
- Contributor: Burkus-Chasson, Anne
- Date: 2018-06-19
Film, VideoRecovering the National Memory: The Quest for a Pre-Colonial Filipino Past
- Contributor: Almario, Virgilio S.
- Date: 2018-06-11
Film, VideoIs a History of North Korea Without Kim II-Sung Possible?
- Contributor: Schmid, Andre
- Date: 2017-04-25
Film, VideoPrimary Sources for Research on North Korea
- Contributor: Wertz, Daniel - Lee, Sonya - Van Slander, Eric - Person, James F.
- Date: 2018-08-14