Film, Video Cast of "Queer Eye" at the Library
About this Item
- Cast of "Queer Eye" at the Library
- The Library hosted the all-new "Fab Five" from the Netflix show "Queer Eye" in conversation with Jonathan Capehart, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist with the Washington Post, exploring how LGBTQ youth empowerment has become a popular culture phenomenon. LGBTQ youth from the Washington, D.C. area participated, including the Sexual Minority Youth Assistance League (SMYAL), GenOUT Choir, Wanda Alston House, Latin American Youth Center, congressional staff and students from American University and Georgetown University.
- Event Date
- April 04, 2019
- Running Time
- 1 hours 10 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Cast of "Queer Eye" at the Library. 2019. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8680/.
APA citation style:
(2019) Cast of "Queer Eye" at the Library. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8680/.
MLA citation style:
Cast of "Queer Eye" at the Library. 2019. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8680/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoOccupy Rousseau: Inequality & Social Justice
- Date: 2012-03-13
Film, VideoIndividual Response/Collective Tragedy
- Contributor: Garcia, Julie
- Date: 2014-05-29
Film, VideoThe U.S. Access Board: An External Resource for ADA Technical Guidance
- Contributor: Sesker, Earlene
- Date: 2013-08-13
Film, VideoVanished in the Fog: Ethel Reed, the Beautiful Poster Lady
- Contributor: Peterson, William S.
- Date: 2013-05-30
Film, VideoThe Jewish Reception of Copernican Thought
- Contributor: Brown, Jeremy
- Date: 2013-09-17