Film, Video Leadership Lessons from Lincoln & Grant
About this Item
- Leadership Lessons from Lincoln & Grant
- Ronald C. White discussed what the lives and presidencies of Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant can teach us about leadership with the Library's Colleen Shogan. The Library of Congress holds Lincoln and Grant's papers, which are available online.
- Event Date
- October 30, 2019
- - Colleen J. Shogan is the assistant deputy librarian in the Library Collection and Services Group at the Library of Congress.
- - Ronald C. White is a historian and author of award-winning biographies of Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant.
- Running Time
- 57 minutes 42 seconds
- Online Format
- Original Format
- film, video
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Leadership Lessons from Lincoln & Grant. 2019. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8942/.
APA citation style:
(2019) Leadership Lessons from Lincoln & Grant. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8942/.
MLA citation style:
Leadership Lessons from Lincoln & Grant. 2019. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8942/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoRonald C. White: 2017 National Book Festival
- Contributor: White, Ronald C.
- Date: 2017-09-02
Film, VideoPolitics of Nixon & Obama
- Contributor: Larres, Klaus
- Date: 2011-09-29
Film, VideoMarket Empire: The U.S., the Philippines & Natural Resource Management
- Contributor: Ventura, Theresa
- Date: 2011-10-17
Film, VideoExpedition to the Equator: A Scientific Adventure Story
- Contributor: Ferreiro, Larrie D. - Luna, Ricardo V.
- Date: 2011-10-25
Film, VideoFinancial Fraud and Guerrilla Violence in Missouri's Civil War, 1861-1865
- Contributor: Geiger, Mark W.
- Date: 2011-11-03