Film, Video José André Trio Concert
About this Item
- José André Trio Concert
- A concert with phenomenal and acclaimed young Bolivian-born jazz pianist José André and his trio, including Eliot Seppa on bass, and Kelton Norris on drums.
- Event Date
- November 07, 2019
- - José André is an acclaimed Bolivian-born jazz pianist and a current resident of Washington, D.C. His playful and inspired composition bridge jazz, rock, blues, bossa nova, Latin American and world music. By age 14, André had performed in such local venues as the Kennedy Center Millennium Stage and the Blues Alley Club. He has also performed internationally in Rome, Kuala Lumpur and Finland. Moreover, André has shared the stage with various notable artists, including Grammy Award winners Marcus Miller and Renée Fleming.
- Related Resources
- National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled: https://www.loc.gov/nls/
- Running Time
- 1 hours, 19 minutes, 26 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
José André Trio Concert. 2019. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8964/.
APA citation style:
(2019) José André Trio Concert. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8964/.
MLA citation style:
José André Trio Concert. 2019. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-8964/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoFamily History in U.S. Church Records
- Contributor: Morton, Sunny Jane
- Date: 2019-11-20
Film, VideoRacial Science in Nazi Germany
- Contributor: Wetzell, Richard F.
- Date: 2019-10-24
Film, VideoAlban Gerhardt & Anne-Marie McDermott in Concert
- Contributor: Gerhardt, Alban - McDermott, Anne-Marie
- Date: 2016-01-16
Film, VideoBach Collegium Japan
- Contributor: Bach Collegium Japan
- Date: 2015-11-04
Film, VideoMusicians from Marlboro Concert January 2016
- Contributor: McCarroll, David - Rosen, Marcy - Gendron, Emilie-Anne - McGill, Anthony - Kim, Daniel
- Date: 2016-01-20