Film, Video 100 Years of Women Voting
About this Item
- 100 Years of Women Voting
- Christina Wolbrecht, co-author of the 2016 book "Counting Women's Ballots: Female Voters from Suffrage through the New Deal," joins Jane Junn, of the University of Southern California and the Library's Colleen Shogan for a discussion of 100 years of women voting, in connection with the Library's exhibition "Shall Not Be Denied: Women Fight for the Vote."
- Event Date
- November 12, 2019
- Related Resources
- "Shall Not Be Denied" exhibtion: https://www.loc.gov/exhibitions/women-fight-for-the-vote/about-this-exhibition/
- Running Time
- 1 hours, 11 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
100 Years of Women Voting. 2019. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9001/.
APA citation style:
(2019) 100 Years of Women Voting. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9001/.
MLA citation style:
100 Years of Women Voting. 2019. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9001/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoElaine Weiss and The Woman's Hour
- Contributor: Weiss, Elaine - Shogan, Colleen
- Date: 2019-03-07
Film, VideoConversation with Walter Isaacson
- Contributor: Isaacson, Walter - Shogan, Colleen
- Date: 2019-07-11
Film, VideoEvan Thomas on Sandra Day O'Connor
- Contributor: Thomas, Evan - Shogan, Colleen
- Date: 2019-10-22
Film, VideoInterview with Sen. Barbara Mikulski
- Contributor: Mikulski, Sen. Barbara - Shogan, Colleen
- Date: 2016-10-05
Film, VideoConversation with Congresswoman Jackie Speier
- Contributor: Shogan, Colleen - Speier, Jackie
- Date: 2016-05-24