Film, Video Jerusalem Quartet
About this Item
- Jerusalem Quartet
- The Jerusalem Quartet deploys a strong sense of drama and a striking range of tonal color to create "an extraordinary unity of sound and purpose" (New York Times). But the individuality of each player remains a palpable presence. Program - Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827): Quartet in A major, op. 18/5 (1798-1800) (1:00); Allegro (1:00); Menuetto--Trio (8:00); Andante cantabile--Poco Adagio (13:20); Allegro (22:30).
- Event Date
- April 12, 2019
- Running Time
- 28 minutes 20 seconds
- Online Format
- Original Format
- film, video
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jerusalem Quartet. 2019. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9197/.
APA citation style:
(2019) Jerusalem Quartet. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9197/.
MLA citation style:
Jerusalem Quartet. 2019. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9197/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoLa Risonanza
- Date: 2012-11-29
Film, VideoHaydn 2020 Academy Workshop with the Library's Instruments
- Contributor: Smith, Yvonne - Bamford, Carol Lynn - Johnson-Pajaro, Carmen - Ashworth, Jacob - Slowik, Kenneth
- Date: 2020-01-10
Film, VideoBrentano Quartet with Hsin-Yun Huang
- Contributor: Brentano Quartet - Huang, Hsin-Yun
- Date: 2018-12-18
Film, VideoTank and the Bangas Educational Workshop
- Contributor: Tank and the Bangas
- Date: 2019-10-26
Film, VideoLes Talens Lyriques: Francois Couperin at 350
- Contributor: Brahim-Djelloul, Amel - Warnier, Eugenie - Rousset, Christophe - Gaubert-Jacques, Gilone - Perkoila, Mikko
- Date: 2018-10-18