Film, Video Informal Virtual Audio Visual Summit: AV Makerspace
About this Item
- Informal Virtual Audio Visual Summit: AV Makerspace
- Presenters share efforts to support and engage creatives, researchers, hobbyists, and the curious using cultural heritage audio and audiovisual resources. Due to technical problems with webex, the slide presentations are not synced with the speaker commentary. Please see https://labs.loc.gov/events/ for accompanying presentations and pre-recorded speaker videos. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Event Date
- September 15, 2020
- Running Time
- 1 hours 26 minutes 42 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Informal Virtual Audio Visual Summit: AV Makerspace. 2020. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9614/.
APA citation style:
(2020) Informal Virtual Audio Visual Summit: AV Makerspace. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9614/.
MLA citation style:
Informal Virtual Audio Visual Summit: AV Makerspace. 2020. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9614/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoInformal Virtual Audio Visual Summit: LC Share Out Library of Congress staff share recent developments in audiovisual process and access efforts from the American Folklife Center, National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled, FADGI, the National Audio Visual...
- Contributor: Kim, Julia - Murray, Kate - Fenn, John - Villesvik, Miranda - Dixon, Judy - Curtis, Rachel - Stengel, Wendy
- Date: 2020-09-15
Film, VideoInformal Virtual Audio Visual Summit: Notes from the Field Cultural heritage practitioners and those in aligned fields will discuss recent efforts to apply emerging technologies and/or innovative practice to sound and moving image content. Due to technical problems with webex, the...
- Contributor: Morel, Morgan - Bočytė, Rasa - Tilton, Lauren - Rice, Dave - Hockstein, Dan - Weaver, Andrew - Cummings, Susie - Hagan, Siobhan - Hopfauf, Libby Savage - Bhathena, Shiraz - Austin, Criss - Donnell, Ivy - White, Joanna
- Date: 2020-09-15
Film, VideoInformal Virtual Audio Visual Summit: Accessibility for All Speakers share-out accessibility efforts including (but not limited to) captioning, structured content, time stamping, and multi-lingual support. Due to technical problems with webex, the slide presentations are not synced with the speaker...
- Contributor: Titkemeyer, Erica - Turkus, Ben - Laney, Michael - O'Neil, Niqui - Davis Kaufman, Casey - Magar, Jonah - Dávila, Valeria - Vinson, Emily - Lyons, Bert - White, Joanna - Tarr, Kimberly
- Date: 2020-09-15
Film, VideoCitizen DJ Premiere & Virtual Masterclass The Library invited music-makers and music-lovers everywhere to try out "Citizen DJ," a groundbreaking project sponsored by Library of Congress Labs that inspires hip-hop music-making from home and opens new doors into...
- Contributor: Zwaard, Kate - Foo, Brian
- Date: 2019-04-21
Film, VideoBeyond the Bubble: A New Generation of Historical Thinking Assessments During this interactive session, participants learned how to use free online assessments designed by the Stanford History Education Group that incorporate documents from the Library of Congress's archives. Participants examined assessments, rubrics...
- Contributor: Breakstone, Joel
- Date: 2015-10-27