Film, Video Human Rights Day 2020: Contact Tracing & the Right of Privacy
About this Item
- Human Rights Day 2020: Contact Tracing & the Right of Privacy
- The Law Library of Congress annually commemorates Human Rights Day with a special program that promotes understanding and recognition of a critical social, economic, or cultural human rights issue. This year, a panel of legal experts discussed contact tracing and the right of privacy in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- December 10, 2020
- - Peter Roudik is assistant law librarian of Congress for legal research.
- - Alan Rozenshtein is associate professor at the University of Minnesota Law School.
- - Jenny Gesley is a senior foreign law apecialist at the Law Library of Congress.
- - Ron Thompson is chief data officer for NASA.
- 58 minutes 55 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Human Rights Day: Contact Tracing & the Right of Privacy. 2020. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9639/.
APA citation style:
(2020) Human Rights Day: Contact Tracing & the Right of Privacy. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9639/.
MLA citation style:
Human Rights Day: Contact Tracing & the Right of Privacy. 2020. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9639/>.