Film, Video Community Collections Grant Opportunities
About this Item
- Community Collections Grant Opportunities
- In this webinar, the American Folklife Center staff will discuss the new "Of the People" initiative at the Library of Congress supported by an institutional grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. Attendees will learn about all of the funding opportunities under this initiative, with a focus on the Community Collections grant program recently launched by the Library's American Folklife Center. Staff will offer details on this grant program, identify support materials for applicants, and take questions from attendees.
- Event Date
- August 11, 2021
- Running Time
- 55 minutes 23 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Community Collections Grant Opportunities. 2021. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9917/.
APA citation style:
(2021) Community Collections Grant Opportunities. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9917/.
MLA citation style:
Community Collections Grant Opportunities. 2021. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-9917/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoCommunity Collections Grant Opportunities In this webinar, the American Folklife Center staff will discuss the new "Of the People" initiative at the Library of Congress supported by an institutional grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation....
- Contributor: Migoni, Allina - Fenn, John - Stefano, Michelle - Groce, Nancy
- Date: 2021-08-10
Film, VideoFieldwork in the Post-Pandemic World: Adaptation, Innovation and the Future This two-part series features recent and current Archie Green Fellows discussing the impact of the pandemic on their fieldwork experiences while documenting occupational folklife for the American Folklife Center.
- Contributor: Fenn, John - McRobbie, Josephine - O'Connell, Joseph - Glaser, Alana - Groce, Nancy
- Date: 2021-07-20
BlogCitizen DJ and Collaborative Programming at American Folklife Center, Part 1 This guest post is the first in a series about collaborative programming the American Folklife Center has recently supported involving the Library’s Citizen DJ platform.
- Contributor: Fenn, John
- Date: 2021-02-27
Film, VideoInformal Virtual Audio Visual Summit: LC Share Out Library of Congress staff share recent developments in audiovisual process and access efforts from the American Folklife Center, National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled, FADGI, the National Audio Visual...
- Contributor: Kim, Julia - Murray, Kate - Fenn, John - Villesvik, Miranda - Dixon, Judy - Curtis, Rachel - Stengel, Wendy
- Date: 2020-09-15
Film, VideoLone Piñon Interview Michelle Stefano interviews Noah Martinez, Jordan Wax and Leticia Gonzales--members of the group Lone Piñon--after they perform at the Library of Congress.
- Contributor: Stefano, Michelle - Lone Piñon
- Date: 2018-08-01