Full online access to this resource is only available at the Library of Congress.
About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Sidorchuk, V., artist
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Council for Mutual Economic Assistance.
- - International economic integration.
- - Books.
- - Flags.
- - Rainbows.
- - Soviet Union.
- - Soviet Union
- Format Headings
- - Title summary: SEV [Council for Mutual Economic Assistance]
- - Words on book: internationalism, cooperation, mutual aid, integration, equality, brotherhood, unity; flags are of council's member countries.
- - Published: Moskva : Izd-vo "Plakat."
- - Gift; Gary Yanker; 1975-1983.
- - This catalog record contains preliminary or unverified data from a project done in BRS software, ca. 1985.
- - hz / 861020.
- 1 print (poster)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- POS 6 - U.S.S.R., no. 169 (C size) [P&P;]
- Source Collection
- Yanker poster collection (Library of Congress)
- Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA
- Digital Id
- yan 1a37740 //hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/yan.1a37740
- Control Number
- Rights Advisory
- Online Format
- 1 print (poster)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
- Reproduction Number: ---
- Call Number: POS 6 - U.S.S.R., no. 169 (C size) <P&P> [P&P]
- Access Advisory: ---
If there is information listed in the Reproduction Number field above:
You can use the reproduction number to purchase a copy from Duplication Services. It will be
made from the source listed in the parentheses after the number.
Access to Originals
Is the item digitized? (A thumbnail (small) image will be visible on the left.)
Yes, the item is digitized.
Please use the digital image in preference to requesting the original. All images can be
viewed at a large size when you are in any reading room at the Library of Congress. In some
cases, only thumbnail (small) images are available when you are outside the Library of
Congress because the item is rights restricted or has not been evaluated for rights
As a preservation measure, we generally do not serve an original item when a digital image is available. If you have a compelling reason to see the original, consult with a reference librarian. (Sometimes, the original is simply too fragile to serve. For example, glass and film photographic negatives are particularly subject to damage. They are also easier to see online where they are presented as positive images.)
- No, the item is not digitized. Please go to #2.
- Yes, the item is digitized. Please use the digital image in preference to requesting the original. All images can be viewed at a large size when you are in any reading room at the Library of Congress. In some cases, only thumbnail (small) images are available when you are outside the Library of Congress because the item is rights restricted or has not been evaluated for rights restrictions.
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Reference staff can direct you to this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate does not exist. Please go to #3.
Chicago citation style:
Sidorchuk, V., Artist. SEV. Soviet Union, 1969. Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/yan1996001947/PP/.
APA citation style:
Sidorchuk, V. (1969) SEV. Soviet Union, 1969. [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/yan1996001947/PP/.
MLA citation style:
Sidorchuk, V., Artist. SEV. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/yan1996001947/PP/>.