CollectionMira Lloyd Dock papers, 1814-1951 Horticulturalist, conservationist, educator, and clubwoman. Correspondence, printed matter, speeches and writings, clippings, photographs, maps, and other papers relating primarily to Dock's efforts in forestry, conservation, gardening, park development, and nature study in Pennsylvania and elsewhere in the United States as well as in Germany and England.
- Contributor: Dock, Mira Lloyd
- Date: 1814
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Patrick E. Nieburg
- Contributor: Hansen, Allen C. - Nieburg, Patrick E.
- Date: 1988-02-04
CollectionJohn Toland papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, interviews, military reports, reminiscences, notes, maps, photographs, and production material relating chiefly to Toland's books on World War II and gangsterism in the 1930s. Includes drafts, galleys, and proofs of Ships in the Sky: the Story of the Great Dirigibles (1957); the Battle, the Story of the Bulge (1959, later reissued as Battle of the Bulge), a history the German offensive in the ...
- Contributor: Toland, John
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with S. Douglas Martin
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Martin, S. Douglas
- Date: 1999-01-13
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James A. Klemstine
- Contributor: Broadwater, Jeff - Klemstine, James A.
- Date: 1993-04-15
CollectionJoseph Kingsbury-Smith papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, writings, wire-service reports, transcribed interviews and phone calls, notes on conversations, background files, biographical material, family papers, financial records, clippings, printed matter, photographs, and other papers relating to Kingsbury-Smith's career with Hearst Corporation and to his personal relationship with the Hearst family, in particular William Randolph Hearst, Jr. Other family members represented include Austine McDonnell Hearst, Millicent Willson Hearst, Patricia (Patty) Hearst, and ...
- Contributor: Kingsbury-Smith, Joseph
CollectionReinhold Niebuhr papers, 1907-1997 Theologian, philosopher, and author. Correspondence, speeches, sermons, lectures, articles, book reviews, typescripts of books and articles, family papers, subject files, biographical material, bibliographies, photographs, and memorabilia reflecting Niebuhr's influence on twentieth-century theology, politics, and society and his efforts to apply religious and ethical standards to modern social and political problems including labor and race relations.
- Contributor: Niebuhr, Reinhold
- Date: 1907
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert M. Beaudry
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Beaudry, Robert M.
- Date: 1992-10-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Arthur A. Bardos
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Bardos, Arthur A.
- Date: 1990-01-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul R. Porter
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Porter, Paul R. (Paul Robert)
- Date: 1992-02-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William E. Ryerson
- Contributor: Morgan, William D. - Ryerson, William E. (William Edwin)
- Date: 1992-06-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Elizabeth Moffat White
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - White, Elizabeth Moffat
- Date: 1988-07-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Allen B. Moreland
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Moreland, Allen
- Date: 1989-11-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Aurelius "Aury" Fernandez
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Fernandez, Aurelius
- Date: 1997-08-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William A. Root
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Root, William A.
- Date: 2002-03-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dale D. Clark
- Contributor: Clark, Dale D. - Robert Zigler
- Date: 2011-00-00
CollectionWilliam Edward Dodd papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, speeches, writings, autobiographical notes, printed matter, photographs, and other papers relating to Dodd's work as an author, professor of history at the University of Chicago, and U.S. ambassador to Germany (1933-1937). Subjects include local, state, national, and international politics. Includes letters written by Dodd during a trip to Europe (1928-1929). Includes poetry drafts by Carl Sandburg sent to Dodd's daughter, Martha Dodd ...
- Contributor: Dodd, William Edward - Sandburg, Carl
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Peter B. Swiers
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Swiers, Peter
- Date: 1994-06-06
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Victor Skiles
- Contributor: Kean, John H. - Skiles, Victor
- Date: 1995-12-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Lewis D. Junior
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Junior, Lewis D.
- Date: 1991-05-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Herbert A. Fierst
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Fierst, Herbert A.
- Date: 1996-07-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Melville Blake
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Blake, Melville
- Date: 1999-08-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialReminiscences: Germany, 1950-1954
- Contributor: Harben, William N.
- Date: 1998-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jack Seymour
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Seymour, Jack
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionOscar Terry Crosby papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, speeches, writings, subject files, clippings, printed matter and other papers relating to Crosby's work with the Commission for Relief in Belgium and as assistant secretary of the treasury and special commissioner of finance in Europe. Also documents his travels in Africa, East Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. Subjects include international finance, post-World War I German reparations and Allied debts, world peace, ...
- Contributor: Crosby, Oscar Terry