Manuscript/Mixed Material[Sketchbook on military art, including geometry, fortifications, artillery, mechanics, and pyrotechnics]. Manuscript on paper. Leaves 4-81 so numbered. Mainly pen and ink diagrs. and drawings, some painted with water colors. The text accompanying part of the illus. is in Italian, a few pages...
- Contributor: Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1600
View 601 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialStoria delle navig. [i.e. navigazioni] del Colo. [i.e. Colombo, or Colocut].
Storia delle navig. del Colo. | Storia delle navigazioni del Colombo, or Colocut Ms. Title from spine of early 19th-century binding. In Venetian dialect of Italian. The codex assembles in one copy made ca. 1503 a number of reports dating from 1501 to ca. 1503,...
- Contributor: Trevisan, Angelo - Sá, João De - Anghiera, Pietro Martire D - Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1503
View 176 Results
CollectionItalian captured documents collection, 1925-1945 Unrelated materials captured by American forces during World War II.
- Date: 1925
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialDissegni originali dell' edizione di Palladio di Giorgis Fossati. Manuscript title on flyleaf. Drawings in pen and ink and wash intended for engraving by Fossati and for inclusion in vol. 10 o f Muttoni's edition of Andrea Palladio's Architettura (Venice, 1740-48);...
- Contributor: Muttoni, Francesco - Fossati, Giorgio - Palladio, Andrea - Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1739
View 63 Results
Manuscript/Mixed Material[Thesaurus pauperum, in Italian ; Nicolaus, Experimenta in Italian ; On the medicinal value of precious ... Manuscript. In Italian and Latin. Title from de Ricci. Thin yellowish parchment, 2 columns, written in brown ink in several hands; 37 lines; foliation is later, in brown ink, with 43 appearing...
- Contributor: John XXI - Albertus - Kunz, George Frederick - Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1300
View 170 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialLibro de arte coquinaria
Libro de arte coqvinaria Ms. codex. Italian. Title from caption, leaf 2. The 64 textual leaves are preceded by one blank leaf and followed by 18 blank leaves. Manuscript recipe on rear pastedown in a different...
- Contributor: Maestro Martino - Vehling, Joseph Dommers - Bitting, A. W. (Arvill Wayne) - Bitting, K. G. (Katherine Golden) - Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1460
View 174 Results
CollectionMario Castelnuovo-Tedesco papers, 1822-1998 This collection consists of materials related to the professional and personal activities of composer Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco. It contains holograph music manuscripts, printed scores, libretti, writings, correspondence, business files, photographs, programs, clippings, and...
- Contributor: Castelnuovo-Tedesco, Mario
- Date: 1822