Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard W. Petree
- Contributor: McCusker, Paul D. - Petree, Richard W.
- Date: 1993-07-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialLetter to R. U. Johnson from William Tecumseh Sherman, December 22, 1886.
- Contributor: Sherman, William T.
- Date: 1886-12-22
View 11 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William R. Tyler
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Tyler, William R.
- Date: 1987-11-17
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert Rackmales
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Rackmales, Robert
- Date: 1995-05-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Pierre Shostal
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Shostal, Pierre
- Date: 1997-06-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert B. Oakley
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stern, Thomas - Oakley, Robert
- Date: 1992-07-07
CollectionSolon Hannibal Borglum papers, 1886-1969 Sculptor. Correspondence, commission files, subject files, articles, certificates and awards, photographs, printed matter, a scrapbook, and microfilm mostly relating to Borglum's career as a sculptor, his works of art, and his activities with the American Expeditionary Forces Art Training Center in Bellevue, France, Silvermine Group of Artists in New Canaan, Connecticut, and the School of American Sculpture in New York.
- Contributor: Borglum, Solon Hannibal
- Date: 1886
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Joseph N. Greene Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Greene, Joseph N., Jr.
- Date: 1993-03-12
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Timothy Michael Carney
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Carney, Timothy Michael
- Date: 2002-06-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Margaret L. Plunkett
- Contributor: Bowie, Thomas D. - Plunkett, Margaret L.
- Date: 1995-07-28
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Fred L. Hadsel
- Contributor: Mulcahy, Edward W. - Hadsel, Fred L.
- Date: 1989-10-17
CollectionAmasa J. Parker papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Chiefly letters written by Parker while serving in the U.S. Congress to his wife, Harriet Langdon Roberts Parker, in Delhi, N.Y., describing his trip to Washington, the city, the Capitol building, and his impressions of John Quincy Adams, John C. Calhoun, and Daniel Webster. Other topics include dueling, Indian affairs, politics, and Washington social life and theater. Also includes letters written while Parker was...
- Contributor: Parker, Amasa J. (Amasa Junius)
CollectionOld Cultures/New Contexts: Presenting the Traditional Music and Dance of Urban Immigrant Communities
Old cultures, new contexts | Presenting the traditional music and dance of urban immigrant communities | Music, dance of urban communities | Benjamin Botkin folklife lecture | American Folklife Center lecture, 2008-06-20 Ethnographer and performer Ethel Raim, co-founder and artistic director of New York's celebrated Center for Traditional Music and Dance (CTMD), discusses her five decades of work with community-based traditional artists in urban America. Beginning at a time when to most Americans "folk music" was practically synonymous with rural and Anglo-Saxon, Raim built on her own interests in Balkan music and dance to document and...
- Contributor: Raim, Ethel - Groce, Nancy - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Date: 2008-06-20
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Stephen Solarz
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Solarz, Stephen J.
- Date: 1996-11-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with J. Howard Garnish
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Garnish, J. Howard
- Date: 1989-10-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Claude Groce
- Contributor: O'Brien, John R. - Groce, Claude
- Date: 1988-02-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul H. Tyson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Tyson, Paul H.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Patrick E. Nieburg
- Contributor: Hansen, Allen C. - Nieburg, Patrick E.
- Date: 1988-02-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialLetter to William H. Groesbuck from Henry Clay, February 27, 1851.
- Contributor: Clay, Henry
- Date: 1851-02-27
View 3 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Henry J. Kellerman
- Contributor: Tuch, Hans N. - Kellerman, Henry J.
- Date: 1989-01-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Joseph J. Sisco
- Contributor: Mulhollan, Paige E. - Sterner, Michael E. - Sisco, Joseph J.
- Date: 1971-11-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialFarmer's Loan & Trust Co. vs. Great Western Railroad Company, [Law Papers].
- Contributor: Lincoln, Abraham - Conkling, James
- Date: 1859-02-01
View 22 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edward L. Rowny
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Rowny, Edward L.
- Date: 2000-07-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edward M. Featherstone
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Featherstone, Edward M.
- Date: 1999-09-20