Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard Podol
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Podol, Richard
- Date: 1996-09-12
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert C. Haney
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Haney, Robert C.
- Date: 2001-09-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John L. Loughran
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Loughran, John L.
- Date: 1988-06-22
CollectionArnold Moss papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available General correspondence; theater file comprising, correspondence, contracts. scripts, playbills and programs, financial records, clippings, and other papers; and subject file containing correspondence, notes, speeches, writings, drafts of crossword puzzles, clippings, and printed matter. Documents Moss's career primarily as a stage actor, producer, and director and includes records of the Shakespeare Festival Players, a touring repertory company that Moss founded, and files on his adaptation...
- Contributor: Moss, Arnold
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Hosley G. Handyside
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Handyside, Hosley G.
- Date: 1993-04-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul K. Stahnke
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Stahnke, Paul K.
- Date: 1994-06-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Peter P. Lord
- Contributor: Heyniger, Lambert - Lord, Peter P
- Date: 1998-04-13
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Samuel S. Rea
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Rea, Samuel S.
- Date: 1998-04-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Miles S. Pendleton
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Pendleton, Miles S.
- Date: 1998-06-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Bernard F. Shinkman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Shinkman, Bernard F.
- Date: 2004-12-03
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard N. Viets
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Viets, Richard Noyes
- Date: 1990-04-06
CollectionPhilip C. Jessup papers, 1574-1983 Jurist, diplomat, and educator. Family and general correspondence, reports and memoranda, speeches and writings, subject files, legal papers, newspaper clippings and other papers pertaining chiefly to Jessup's work with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Institute of Pacific Relations, United States Department of State, United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration, and International Court of Justice. Includes material relating to his World War I service...
- Contributor: Jessup, Philip C. (Philip Caryl) - Jessup, Lois Kellogg
- Date: 1574
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador William E. Rau
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Rau, William E.
- Date: 1998-07-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William E. Hutchinson
- Contributor: O'Brien, John R. - Hutchinson, William E.
- Date: 1989-08-10
The contents of the following narrative were communicated to me, in 1834 and '35, by the aged and venerable African, Lahmen Kibby, called "Old Paul" ... Unsigned clipping of galley proof for prefatory essay attributed to Theodore Dwight about Lamine Kebe and "Mohammedism" in Africa.
- Contributor: Dwight, Theodore - Omar Ibn Said Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1860
View 2 Images
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Charles J. Nelson
- Contributor: Tutt, Celestine - Nelson, Charles J. (Charles Joseph)
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionMax Roach papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available The collection is not only a comprehensive representation of Roach's music and performing career, but also a dynamic portrayal of the personalities and cultural forces behind jazz in the United States and abroad in the latter half of the twentieth century. It includes music manuscripts, writings, correspondence, business papers, photographs, programs, sound recordings, and other materials related to his career. The collection also contains...
- Contributor: Roach, Max - Lincoln, Abbey - Brown, Clifford - Baraka, Amiri - Sanchez, Sonia - Simone, Nina - Sowande, Fela - Hasaan - Bridgewater, Cecil - Cowell, Stanley - Harper, Billy - Heath, Jimmy - Jordan, Clifford - Tillis, Frederick - Weston, Randy
- Date: 1880
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Herman J. Rossi III
- Contributor: Rossi, Herman J., III - Perer Eicher
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Parker D. Wyman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Wyman, Parker D.
- Date: 1989-03-13
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador John Howard Morrow
- Contributor: Tutt, Celectine - Morrow, John H.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Franklin Larey
- Contributor: Larey, Franklin - Daniel Whitman
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Howard K. Walker
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Walker, Howard K.
- Date: 2001-11-14
CollectionAmerican Colonization Society records, 1792-1964 Organizational records of the society, including correspondence, financial and business papers, reports, and miscellaneous material relating to administrative and financial matters, membership, slavery and the status of slaves in the pre-Civil War period, and emigration, colonization, and education in Liberia. Includes the personal papers of William McLain and letterbooks of the Massachusetts Colonization Society.
- Contributor: American Colonization Society - McLain, William - American Society for Colonizing the Free People of Colour of the United States - Massachusetts Colonization Society
- Date: 1792
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Alice Pickering
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Becker, Priscilla - Pickering, Alice
- Date: 1992-05-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Sidney Weintraub
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Weintraub, Sidney
- Date: 1996-05-13