CollectionGifford Pinchot papers, 1770-1972 Conservationist, chief forester for the United States Department of Agriculture, professor of forestry at Yale University, and governor of Pennsylvania. Primarily correspondence and subject files, together with diaries, memoranda, speeches, articles, reports, financial papers, bulletins, pamphlets, clippings, memorabilia, and other papers relating chiefly to Pinchot's activities in conservation and forestry and to his terms as governor of Pennsylvania.
- Contributor: Pinchot, Gifford
- Date: 1770
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador John M. Evans
- Contributor: Charles Stuart Kennedy - Evans, John M.
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Maynard Wayne Glitman
- Contributor: Pacy, James S. - Glitman, Maynard W.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Thomas M.T. Niles
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Niles, Thomas M.T.
- Date: 1998-06-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Michael Newlin
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Newlin, Michael H.
- Date: 1997-10-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert W. Barnett
- Contributor: Armstrong, Willis C. - Barnett, Robert W.
- Date: 1990-03-02
CollectionGeorg Martin Wunderlich papers, 1897-1951 International lawyer, professor of law, and consultant to the Department of State. Correspondence, diaries, notebooks, academic records, legal writings, financial papers, photographs, memorabilia, printed matter, biographical data, military papers, and unpublished studies primarily reflecting Wunderlich’s legal education and career in Germany, his forced emigration as a Jew, and subsequent legal work and teaching in the United States.
- Contributor: Wunderlich, Georg Martin
- Date: 1897
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with R. Smith Simpson
- Contributor: High, George - Simpson, R. Smith
- Date: 2001-06-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John W. Kimball
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Kimball, John W.
- Date: 1999-05-24
CollectionJames A. Bayard and Richard H. Bayard papers, 1797-1885 :Lawyers, senators, and diplomats, of the Bayard (Baird) family of Delaware. Correspondence, diaries, financial and legal papers, printed matter and miscellaneous material relating to the careers of James A. Bayard and his son Richard H. Bayard.
- Date: 1797
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dorothy M. Sampas
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sampas, Dorothy Myers
- Date: 1998-10-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Marija P. McCarthy
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - McCarthy, Marija P.
- Date: 1990-03-22
CollectionOscar Terry Crosby papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, speeches, writings, subject files, clippings, printed matter and other papers relating to Crosby's work with the Commission for Relief in Belgium and as assistant secretary of the treasury and special commissioner of finance in Europe. Also documents his travels in Africa, East Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. Subjects include international finance, post-World War I German reparations and Allied debts, world peace, ...
- Contributor: Crosby, Oscar Terry
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edward Marks
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Marks, Edward
- Date: 1996-08-12
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Stephen J. Ledogar
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Ledogar, Stephen J.
- Date: 2000-03-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Howard Meyers
- Contributor: Moffat, Jay P. - Meyers, Howard
- Date: 2000-03-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William C. Harrop
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Harrop, William C.
- Date: 1993-08-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Marten Van Heuven
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Van Heuven, Marten
- Date: 2003-01-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Michael Newlin
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Newlin, Michael H.
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionVictor Gruen papers, 1886-1991 Designer, architect, and urban planner. Personal and business correspondence, project files, speeches, writings, biographical material, and scrapbooks documenting Gruen's career in architectural design, city planning, and environmental counseling, with special emphasis on architectural and land use projects undertaken from 1960 to 1980 by his firms, Gruen Associates, headquartered in New York, New York, and Los Angeles, California, and Victor Gruen International, centered in Vienna, ...
- Contributor: Gruen, Victor
- Date: 1886
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Nancy Ostrander
- Contributor: Morin, Ann Miller - Ostrander, Nancy
- Date: 1986-05-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David T. Jones
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Jones, David T.
- Date: 1999-03-16
CollectionHenry Prather Fletcher papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, letterbook, diary, speeches, articles, scrapbook, clippings, memorabilia, photographs, and other papers relating chiefly to Fletcher's career from his enlistment in the Rough Riders (the 1st Volunteer Cavalry, U.S. Army) during the Spanish-American War through his service as a special adviser to the U.S. secretary of state following World War II. Documents his diplomatic service in Havana, Cuba; Peking, China; Lisbon, Portugal; Santiago, Chile; ...
- Contributor: Fletcher, Henry Prather
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John T. McCarthy
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McCarthy, John T.
- Date: 1996-08-28
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William V.P. Newlin
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Newlin, William V. P.
- Date: 2010-00-00