Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Stuart Van Dyke
- Contributor: Behoteguy, Scott - Van Dyke, Stuart
- Date: 1997-09-18
CollectionCharles Guillaume Frédéric Dumas papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Diplomatic correspondence of Dumas from the Revolutionary and post-Revolutionary periods concerning the First League of Armed Neutrality, the French alliance, negotiations with the Netherlands, peace negotiations, prisoners of war, and a treaty of commerce with England. Correspondents include John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, John Paul Jones, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier, marquis de Lafeyette, Arthur Lee, and the Committee for Foreign Affairs ...
- Contributor: Dumas, Charles Guillaume Frédéric
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with G. Clay Nettles
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Nettles, G. Clay
- Date: 1997-07-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jay K. Katzen
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Katzen, Jay K.
- Date: 1990-09-06
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Walter K. Schwinn
- Contributor: Courtwright, David T. - Schwinn, Walter K.
- Date: 1987-06-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Nicholas M. Salgo
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Salgo, Nicholas M.
- Date: 1991-07-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Irving Sablosky
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sablosky, Irving
- Date: 2000-03-21
CollectionHenry Brandon papers, 1939-1994 Journalist and author. Correspondence, memoranda, diaries, articles, reviews, speeches, reports, transcripts of interviews, reference files, notes, appointment books, scrapbooks, and other papers relating to Brandon's career as chief American correspondent for the Sunday Times, London. Documents his coverage of major events and presidential administrations of the second half of the twentieth century, his interest in international relations, and his personal and official contacts with ...
- Contributor: Brandon, Henry
- Date: 1939
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Roy T. Haverkamp
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Haverkamp, Roy T.
- Date: 1994-04-11
CollectionCordell Hull papers, 1908-1956 United States senator and representative of Tennessee and secretary of state. Correspondence, memoranda, diaries, manuscript of The Memoirs of Cordell Hull (1948), speeches and statements, scrapbooks, and printed matter relating chiefly to Hull's career as secretary of state.
- Contributor: Hull, Cordell
- Date: 1908
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jon David Glassman
- Contributor: Moffat, Jay P. - Glassman, Jon David
- Date: 1997-12-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Joseph B. Gildenhorn
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Gildenhorn, Joseph
- Date: 1993-05-13
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Colonel Broadus Bailey Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bailey, Broadus, Jr.
- Date: 2002-06-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Anthony J. Perna
- Contributor: Haughey, Francine D. - Perna, Anthony J.
- Date: 1992-08-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with George Jaeger
- Contributor: Daniels, Robert - Jaeger, George
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Alan H. Flanigan
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Flanigan, Alan H.
- Date: 1997-06-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Gerald B. Helman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Helman, Gerald
- Date: 2001-11-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Ints Silins
- Contributor: Charles Stuart Kennedy - Silins, Ints
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Mary Ann Stoessel
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stoessel, Mary Ann
- Date: 2003-07-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Wingate Lloyd
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Lloyd, Wingate
- Date: 2001-02-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul D. Harkins
- Contributor: Gittinger, Ted - Harkins, Paul D. (Paul Donal)
- Date: 1981-11-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Gregory L. Mattson
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Mattson, Gregory Louis
- Date: 2000-10-23
CollectionNicholas Low papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Family and business correspondence; business and ship's papers; legal papers; accounts of voyages to Asia, Europe, and South America; and printed matter of Nicholas Low, merchant of Low & Wallace, New York, N.Y., and other Low family members. Includes correspondence with foreign merchants; Low's brother, Isaac Low (1735-1791); and Isaac Low's son, Isaac Low, a commissary-general in the British Army, pertaining to trade conditions, ...
- Contributor: Low, Nicholas
CollectionLucius C. Dunn papers, 1902-1957 Naval officer and author. Correspondence, memoranda, articles, lectures, short stories, unpublished journal and memoirs, research notes, muscial compositions, official orders, reports, schedules, clippings, printed material, scrapbooks, prints, slides, photographs, and other papers pertaining mainly to Dunn's career in the United States Navy and his writings and interests in naval history.
- Contributor: Dunn, Lucius C. (Lucius Claude) - Dunn, Lucius C.
- Date: 1902
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard McKee
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McKee, Richard
- Date: 2003-05-09