Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ulrich A. Straus
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Straus, Ulrich A.
- Date: 1992-12-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Charles Anthony Gillespie Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Gillespie, Charles Anthony, Jr.
- Date: 1995-09-19
CollectionDwight D. Eisenhower papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Copy of Eisenhower's appointment as general of the army (1944), copy of proclamations of military rule in Austria and Germany made by Eisenhower as supreme commander of Allied Forces (1945), annotated typescript of "Summary of Operations in Northwest Europe" (1946), letter to William E. Brooks concerning Brooks's book on Ulysses S. Grant, copy of inaugural address and prayer (1953), draft copy of speech on ...
- Contributor: Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Roy T. Haverkamp
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Haverkamp, Roy T.
- Date: 1994-04-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jane Smiley Hart
- Contributor: Laingen, Penelope (Penne) - Hart, Jane Smiley
- Date: 1988-03-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Jenonne Walker
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Walker, Jenonne
- Date: 2004-05-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Patience Spiers
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Spiers, Patience
- Date: 1991-08-13
CollectionOliver Freud and Henny Fuchs Freud papers, 1821-1993 Papers of Oliver Freud, photographer, engineer, and son of Sigmund Freud, and Henny Fuchs Freud, artist and wife of Oliver Freud. Correspondence, subject files, writings, photographs, and related material pertaining primarily to the emigration of family members from Austria and Europe during the Jewish holocaust. Also features a transcript of Oliver Freud’s recollection of his father, Sigmund Freud.
- Contributor: Freud, Oliver
- Date: 1821
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Butler Franklin
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Franklin, Butler
- Date: 1994-12-19
CollectionWallace Rankin Deuel papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, journals, lectures, writings, transcripts of radio broadcasts, financial records, scrapbooks, photographs, and other papers relating chiefly to Deuel's career as a journalist with the Chicago Daily News and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Includes material pertaining to his work as diplomatic correspondent in Berlin, Germany, prior to World War II. Also documents his service as an intelligence officer with the U.S. Office of Strategic ...
- Contributor: Deuel, Wallace Rankin
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Alan H. Flanigan
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Flanigan, Alan H.
- Date: 1997-06-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Betty Atherton
- Contributor: Weiss, Mary Louise - Atherton, Betty
- Date: 1987-10-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Norbert L. Anschutz
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Anschutz, Norbert L.
- Date: 1992-07-13
CollectionGeorge Kleine papers, 1886-1946 Film executive and businessman. Business records consisting of correspondence, financial and legal papers, newspaper clippings, printed matter, and other material relating primarily to Kleine's ventures in the early motion picture industry. Includes files relating to patent and distribution litigation, educational and European films, and to Kleine's business relations with Thomas A. Edison, Eastman Kodak Company, Motion Picture Patents Company, and Biograph Co.
- Contributor: Kleine, George
- Date: 1886
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ann Bushnell
- Contributor: Stratton, Pamela M. - Bushnell, Ann
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionJoseph Wechsberg papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, drafts of articles and books, notes, clippings, photographs, and other papers pertaining chiefly to Wechsberg's work as a journalist and author. Wechsberg's writings reflect his appreciation for the music, haute cuisine, and architecture of Vienna, the Austro-Hungarian empire, and Europe prior to the rise of communism; and his distaste for communism. Subjects also include banking in nineteenth century Europe, gastronomy, the Jewish Holocaust ...
- Contributor: Wechsberg, Joseph
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Propst Blane
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Blane, John Propst
- Date: 1990-08-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Aurelius "Aury" Fernandez
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Fernandez, Aurelius
- Date: 1997-08-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robinson McIlvaine
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McIlvaine, Robinson
- Date: 1988-04-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Lewis Hoffacker
- Contributor: Hoffacker, Lewis
- Date: 1997-04-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Hume Horan
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Horan, Hume
- Date: 2000-11-03
CollectionFeamster family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, essays, notes and notebooks, financial and legal records, circulars, genealogical material, newspaper clippings, and other papers of the allied Feamster (Feemster), Alderson, Cary (Carey), and Mathews (Matthews) families. Subjects include farming, law, medicine, military, politics, and religion, as well as geography, economic and social conditions, and education in areas and states in which members of the family visited or resided including Arkansas, ...
- Contributor: Cary, Charles William - Feamster, Claudius Newman - Feamster, Felix Claudius - Feamster, Martha Alderson - Feamster, Robert Cantrell - Feamster, Samuel William Newman - Feamster, Thomas L.
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edward L. Killham
- Contributor: Martens, Robert J. - Killham, Edward L.
- Date: 1992-12-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Sidney Sober
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sober, Sidney
- Date: 1990-02-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Stephen H. Rogers
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Rogers, Stephen H.
- Date: 1994-07-27