Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
Results: 1-25 of 283 | Refined by: Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Location: Europe Remove Location: Germany Remove Language: English Remove
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John C. Leary
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Leary, John C.
- Date: 1998-11-17
CollectionJoseph Kingsbury-Smith papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, writings, wire-service reports, transcribed interviews and phone calls, notes on conversations, background files, biographical material, family papers, financial records, clippings, printed matter, photographs, and other papers relating to Kingsbury-Smith's career with Hearst Corporation and to his personal relationship with the Hearst family, in particular William Randolph Hearst, Jr. Other family members represented include Austine McDonnell Hearst, Millicent Willson Hearst, Patricia (Patty) Hearst, and ...
- Contributor: Kingsbury-Smith, Joseph
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Vladimir I. Toumanoff
- Contributor: Morgan, William D. - Toumanoff, Vladimir I.
- Date: 1999-06-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Shirley Elizabeth Barnes
- Contributor: Charles Stuart Kennedy - Barnes, Shirley Elizabeth
- Date: 2011-00-00
CollectionE.B. Washburne papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Chiefly correspondence documenting Washburne's service as a member of Congress in the Civil War era, 1853-1869, and as minister to France, 1869-1877. Subjects include Whig politics nationally and in Illinois; Washburne's congressional duties, focusing on commerce and appropriations; his support for Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant; Reconstruction; and personal affairs. Other subjects include the U.S. Secretary of State Hamilton Fish; the French minister ...
- Contributor: Washburne, E. (Elihu Benjamin)
CollectionFeamster family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, essays, notes and notebooks, financial and legal records, circulars, genealogical material, newspaper clippings, and other papers of the allied Feamster (Feemster), Alderson, Cary (Carey), and Mathews (Matthews) families. Subjects include farming, law, medicine, military, politics, and religion, as well as geography, economic and social conditions, and education in areas and states in which members of the family visited or resided including Arkansas, ...
- Contributor: Cary, Charles William - Feamster, Claudius Newman - Feamster, Felix Claudius - Feamster, Martha Alderson - Feamster, Robert Cantrell - Feamster, Samuel William Newman - Feamster, Thomas L.
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dale V. Slaght
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Slaght, Dale Vernon
- Date: 2005-07-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Gerard M. Gert
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Gert, Gerard M.
- Date: 1988-12-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert L. Barry
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Barry, Robert L.
- Date: 1996-10-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul D. McCusker
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McCusker, Paul D.
- Date: 1991-10-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Wilson, Joseph C.
- Date: 2001-01-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with G. Norman Anderson
- Contributor: Moffat, Jay P. - Anderson, G. Norman
- Date: 1996-06-18
CollectionWallace Carroll papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, reports, and propaganda leaflets comprising subject files with narrative histories and inventories documenting Carroll's duties as deputy director for European operations of the U.S. Office of War Information in Washington, D.C. (1944-1945), and, to a lesser extent, as director of the OWI branch in London, England (1942-1944) and his work for the Psychological Strategy Board, the U.S. Dept. of State, and the ...
- Contributor: Carroll, Wallace
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jack A. Sulser
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sulser, Jack A.
- Date: 1994-07-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Joseph N. Greene Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Greene, Joseph N., Jr.
- Date: 1993-03-12
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ray E. Jones
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Jones, Ray E.
- Date: 1994-08-23
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert Gerald Livingston
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Livingston, Robert Gerald
- Date: 1998-02-06
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Gifford D. Malone
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Malone, Gifford D.
- Date: 1991-12-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Gary L. Matthews
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Matthews, Gary L.
- Date: 1996-08-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Susan M. Klingaman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Klingaman, Susan M.
- Date: 1998-05-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jon M. Huntsman Jr.
- Contributor: Chung, Dr. - Kurzbauer, Ruth - Huntsman, Jon M., Jr.
- Date: 1994-02-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Kenneth P.T. Sullivan
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Sullivan, Kenneth P.T.
- Date: 1994-10-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William M. Woessner
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Woessner, William M.
- Date: 1999-11-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John W. McDonald
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McDonald, John W.
- Date: 1997-06-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Nuel L. Pazdral
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Pazdral, Nuel L.
- Date: 1992-08-03