Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard B. Finn
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Finn, Richard
- Date: 1991-04-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Fred Charles Thomas Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Thomas, Fred Charles, Jr.
- Date: 1995-03-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Wilson, Joseph C.
- Date: 2001-01-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert L. Barry
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Barry, Robert L.
- Date: 1996-10-02
CollectionWilliam Edward Dodd papers, 1895-1955 Historian and diplomat. Correspondence, diaries, speeches, writings, autobiographical notes, printed matter, photographs, and other papers relating to Dodd's work as an author, professor of history at the University of Chicago, and ambassador to Germany.
- Contributor: Dodd, William Edward
- Date: 1895
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edward H. Wilkinson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Wilkinson, Edward H.
- Date: 2002-04-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Alfred Puhan
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Puhan, Alfred
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionWallace Carroll papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, reports, and propaganda leaflets comprising subject files with narrative histories and inventories documenting Carroll's duties as deputy director for European operations of the U.S. Office of War Information in Washington, D.C. (1944-1945), and, to a lesser extent, as director of the OWI branch in London, England (1942-1944) and his work for the Psychological Strategy Board, the U.S. Dept. of State, and the ...
- Contributor: Carroll, Wallace
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dorothy Jester
- Contributor: Askew, Laurin - Jester, Dorothy
- Date: 1998-07-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialTairiku Ōshū no shokuryō mondai ni kansuru chōsa hōkoku /
大陸欧洲ノ食糧問題ニ関スル調查報告 / Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Ms. (handwritten, carbon copy). Cover title. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Website. Handwritten original (by pencil) in CLC U21 no. 1948. LC copy has a small card with "B-50, 344 MISC." pasted, and "Report of investigation on continental European food problems" pencilled-in on cover.
- Contributor: Akutsu, Shōz
- Date: 1944
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Aurelius "Aury" Fernandez
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Fernandez, Aurelius
- Date: 1997-08-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Thomas M.T. Niles
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Niles, Thomas M.T.
- Date: 1998-06-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Perry W. Linder
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Linder, Perry W.
- Date: 1996-12-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William E. Ryerson
- Contributor: Morgan, William D. - Ryerson, William E. (William Edwin)
- Date: 1992-06-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James E. Taylor
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Taylor, James E.
- Date: 1995-12-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Charles W. McCaskill
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McCaskill, Charles W.
- Date: 1993-07-07
CollectionJacob Gerhard Koch papers, 1783-1941 Merchant and marine insurance broker. Correspondence, letterbooks, diary, account books, ledgers, inventories, indexes, receipts, and miscellaneous documents relating to Koch’s investment business in Philadelphia, Amsterdam, and Alexandria, Va.
- Contributor: Koch, Jacob Gerhard
- Date: 1783
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Brandon H. Grove Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stern, Thomas - Grove, Brandon H., Jr.
- Date: 1990-12-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with George Jaeger
- Contributor: Daniels, Robert - Jaeger, George
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Arthur A. Bardos
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Bardos, Arthur A.
- Date: 1990-01-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with J.D. Bindenagel
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bindenagel, J.D.
- Date: 1998-02-03
CollectionFeamster family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, essays, notes and notebooks, financial and legal records, circulars, genealogical material, newspaper clippings, and other papers of the allied Feamster (Feemster), Alderson, Cary (Carey), and Mathews (Matthews) families. Subjects include farming, law, medicine, military, politics, and religion, as well as geography, economic and social conditions, and education in areas and states in which members of the family visited or resided including Arkansas, ...
- Contributor: Cary, Charles William - Feamster, Claudius Newman - Feamster, Felix Claudius - Feamster, Martha Alderson - Feamster, Robert Cantrell - Feamster, Samuel William Newman - Feamster, Thomas L.
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Milton Leavitt
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Leavitt, Milton
- Date: 1989-02-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Carl F. Norden
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Norden, Carl F.
- Date: 1991-05-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jack Seymour
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Seymour, Jack
- Date: 2010-00-00