Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edward L. Lee
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Lee, Edward L.
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionPrincess Marie Bonaparte papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, journals, writings, notebooks, genealogical notes, legal records, printed matter, photographs, watercolor drawings, and other papers relating to Bonaparte's involvement in the field of psychoanalysis. Documents her relationship and analysis with Sigmund Freud, the establishment and development of psychoanalysis in France, and emigration of psychoanalysts, most notably Sigmund Freud, prior to and following World War II. Subjects include Bonaparte's purchase of Sigmund Freud's letters ...
- Contributor: Bonaparte, Marie
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Edward Gabriel
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Gabriel, Edward
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Sheila Switzer
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Switzer, Sheila
- Date: 1986-09-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Keith Earl Adamson
- Contributor: Wilson, Earl - Adamson, Keith Earl
- Date: 1988-01-12
CollectionA.D. Bache papers, 1828-1863 Scientist, educator, and superintendent of the United States Coast Survey. Correspondence, a journal, and miscellaneous material reflecting Bache’s service with the United States Coast Survey, his work at the Dudley Observatory, and his European trip to study educational methods.
- Contributor: Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas) - Bache, A. D.
- Date: 1828
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Allen C. Hansen
- Contributor: Robins-Mowry, Dorothy - Hansen, Allen C.
- Date: 1988-03-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Philip M. Kaiser
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Kaiser, Philip M.
- Date: 1992-10-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John J. Harter
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Harter, John J.
- Date: 1997-07-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Harold E. Horan
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Horan, Harold E.
- Date: 1989-03-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Carl A. Bastiani
- Contributor: Charles Stuart Kennedy - Bastiani, Carl A.
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Allen B. Moreland
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Moreland, Allen
- Date: 1989-11-08
CollectionLucius C. Dunn papers, 1902-1957 Naval officer and author. Correspondence, memoranda, articles, lectures, short stories, unpublished journal and memoirs, research notes, muscial compositions, official orders, reports, schedules, clippings, printed material, scrapbooks, prints, slides, photographs, and other papers pertaining mainly to Dunn's career in the United States Navy and his writings and interests in naval history.
- Contributor: Dunn, Lucius C. (Lucius Claude) - Dunn, Lucius C.
- Date: 1902
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Russell O. Prickett
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Prickett, Russell O.
- Date: 1999-03-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with McKinney Russell
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Russell, McKinney
- Date: 1997-05-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard Schifter
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Schifter, Richard
- Date: 2003-09-08
CollectionStuart Eizenstat papers, 1929-2003 Lawyer, ambassador, adviser to the president of the United States, and public official. Correspondence, memoranda, transcripts of interviews, notebooks and notes, subject files, speeches, writings, reports, briefing books, press releases, clippings, calendars, photographs, printed matter, and other material relating chiefly to Eizenstat's writings.
- Contributor: Eizenstat, Stuart
- Date: 1929
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jack Seymour
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Seymour, Jack
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionBurton Norvell Harrison family papers, 1812-1926 Lawyer and private secretary to Jefferson Davis. Correspondence, diaries, reports, memoranda, manuscripts of articles, speeches, and books, and other papers of Harrison; of J. B. Harrison, lawyer and newspaper editor; Samuel Jordan Harrison, merchant; Mrs. Burton Harrison (formerly Constance Cary), author; Fairfax Harrison, lawyer and president of the Southern Railway; and of Francis Burton Harrison, lawyer, United States representative from New York, and governor ...
- Contributor: Harrison, Burton Norvell
- Date: 1812
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James H. Bahti
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bahti, James Howe
- Date: 1990-03-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James D. Phillips
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Phillips, James D.
- Date: 1998-05-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert Gerald Livingston
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Livingston, Robert Gerald
- Date: 1998-02-06
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Cornelius D. Scully III
- Contributor: Morgan, William D. - Scully, Cornelius D., III
- Date: 1992-04-16
CollectionHenry Brandon papers, 1939-1994 Journalist and author. Correspondence, memoranda, diaries, articles, reviews, speeches, reports, transcripts of interviews, reference files, notes, appointment books, scrapbooks, and other papers relating to Brandon's career as chief American correspondent for the Sunday Times, London. Documents his coverage of major events and presidential administrations of the second half of the twentieth century, his interest in international relations, and his personal and official contacts with ...
- Contributor: Brandon, Henry
- Date: 1939
CollectionWallace Carroll papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, reports, and propaganda leaflets comprising subject files with narrative histories and inventories documenting Carroll's duties as deputy director for European operations of the U.S. Office of War Information in Washington, D.C. (1944-1945), and, to a lesser extent, as director of the OWI branch in London, England (1942-1944) and his work for the Psychological Strategy Board, the U.S. Dept. of State, and the ...
- Contributor: Carroll, Wallace