Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Bruce H. Millen
- Contributor: Shea, James F. - Kienzle, Don R. - Millen, Bruce H.
- Date: 1993-11-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Leonardo M. Williams
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Williams, Leonardo M.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Nancy Forbord
- Contributor: Wong, Monique - Forbord, Nancy
- Date: 1992-12-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Stanley Zuckerman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Zuckerman, Stanley
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David D. Newsom
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Newsom, David D.
- Date: 1991-06-17
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David B. Funderburk
- Contributor: Mattox, Henry E. - Funderburk, David
- Date: 1989-08-17
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William Lloyd Stearman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stearman, William Lloyd
- Date: 1992-04-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard Thompson
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Thompson, Richard
- Date: 2001-04-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dale E. Good
- Contributor: Bowie, Thomas D. - Good, Dale E.
- Date: 1996-06-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with . Suzanne Davis Newberry
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Newberry, Suzanne Davis
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionMira Lloyd Dock papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, printed matter, clippings, photographs, maps, and other papers pertaining primarily to Dock's involvement in conservation, forestry, forestry education, and horticulture in Pennsylvania and elsewhere in the U.S. as well as in England and Germany. Documents her work with the General Federation of Women's Clubs, Pennsylvania State Forestry Reservation Commission, and State Federation of Pennsylvania Women. Subjects include Arbor Day; John G. Bartram; forest ...
- Contributor: Dock, Mira Lloyd
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William E. Knight
- Contributor: Jones, William - Knight, William E.
- Date: 1978-05-18
CollectionJames Gillespie Blaine family papers, 1777-1945 United States secretary of state, United States representative and senator from Maine, and journalist. Family and general correspondence, speeches, writings, diaries, memoirs, notebooks, scrapbooks, and other papers documenting Blaine's public career.
- Contributor: Blaine, James Gillespie
- Date: 1777
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John W. Holmes
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Holmes, John W. (John William)
- Date: 1996-03-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Karen McCluskey
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - McCluskey, Karen
- Date: 1992-07-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robinson McIlvaine
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McIlvaine, Robinson
- Date: 1988-04-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Mary Jo Furgal
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Furgal, Mary Jo
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionMontgomery C. Meigs papers, 1799-1971 Army officer, engineer, architect, and scientist. Correspondence, diaries and journals, notebooks, family papers, military papers, drawings and plans, scrapbooks, and other papers relating primarily to Meigs's work in the United States Army Corps of Engineers, his service as quartermaster general during the Civil War, and family matters.
- Contributor: Meigs, Montgomery C. (Montgomery Cunningham) - Meigs, Montgomery C.
- Date: 1799
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Elizabeth Ann Swift
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Swift, Elizabeth Ann
- Date: 1992-12-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Arma Jane Karaer
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Karaer, Arma Jane
- Date: 2004-04-19
CollectionWanda Landowska and Denise Restout papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available The collection consists of annotated music, correspondence, business papers, writings, photographs, biographical materials, programs, and other materials that document the legacy of Landowska. These materials largely reflect the activities and music library of Landowska and her pupil, secretary and caretaker, Denise Restout, after their migration to the United States in 1941. Various items are the result of Restout's efforts in documenting Landowska's teachings and ...
- Contributor: Landowska, Wanda
- Date: 1843
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert C. Tetro
- Contributor: Beatty, Lane - Tetro, Robert C.
- Date: 1989-12-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Lawrence I. Plotkin
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Plotkin, Lawrence
- Date: 2004-06-21
CollectionF.W. Lander and J.M. Lander papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, writings, military dispatches and telegrams, notes, reports, scrapbooks, printed matter, maps, and other papers relating chiefly to Frederick West Lander's activities surveying and exploring overland routes through the West and to his Civil War service in Virginia and Maryland under Generals George Brinton McClellan and Chas. P. Stone. Documents his work as chief engineer and superintendent of the Fort Kearney, South Pass, and ...
- Contributor: Lander, F. W. (Frederick West) - Lander, J. M. (Jean Margaret)
CollectionMartha Dodd papers, 1898-1990 Author and political exile. Correspondence, writings, research materials, memoirs, genealogical material, newspaper clippings, and other papers relating to Dodd's experiences (1933-1937) in Berlin with her father, William Edward Dodd, American ambassador to Germany; her exile (1957-1990) with her husband, Alfred Kaufman Stern, in Cuba and Czechoslovakia following indictment for participation in Soviet espionage; and her writings on topics including the civil rights movement in ...
- Contributor: Dodd, Martha
- Date: 1898