Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul R. Porter
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Porter, Paul R. (Paul Robert)
- Date: 1992-02-27
CollectionMartha Dodd papers, 1898-1990 Author and political exile. Correspondence, writings, research materials, memoirs, genealogical material, newspaper clippings, and other papers relating to Dodd's experiences (1933-1937) in Berlin with her father, William Edward Dodd, American ambassador to Germany; her exile (1957-1990) with her husband, Alfred Kaufman Stern, in Cuba and Czechoslovakia following indictment for participation in Soviet espionage; and her writings on topics including the civil rights movement in ...
- Contributor: Dodd, Martha
- Date: 1898
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Helm
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Helm, John
- Date: 2004-08-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with George G. Higgins
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Higgins, George G.
- Date: 1994-11-03
CollectionKatharine Amend Kellock papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, writings, project reports, printed matter, and other papers relating chiefly to Kellock's work with the Federal Writers' Project where Kellock worked as editor of the American Guide Series. Includes material concerning her work with the U.S. Resettlement Administration and at the U.S. Department of State where she focused on German affairs, a biography of John Adams, the Council of Foreign Ministers, her dealings ...
- Contributor: Kellock, Katharine Amend - Kellock, Harold
CollectionKatharine Amend Kellock papers, 1924-1969 Economist and editor. Correspondence, project reports, writings, printed matter, and other papers relating chiefly to Kellock's work with the Federal Writers' Project, the Department of State, and the Department of Agriculture Resettlement Administration.
- Contributor: Kellock, Katharine Amend
- Date: 1924
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Margaret White Bennett
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Bennett, Margaret White
- Date: 1988-11-21
CollectionRussell E. Train papers, 1898-2005 Conservationist, jurist, and administrator. Diaries, correspondence, speeches and writings, governmental and organizational records, topical files, photographs, and miscellaneous papers relating to Train's work in public and private sectors on national and international environmental issues and policy.
- Contributor: Train, Russell E.
- Date: 1898
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Gerald J. Monroe
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Monroe, Gerald J.
- Date: 1999-03-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with George Lambrakis
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Lambrakis, George
- Date: 2002-06-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Owen B. Lee
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Lee, Owen
- Date: 1996-12-04
CollectionWilliam Edward Dodd papers, 1895-1955 Historian and diplomat. Correspondence, diaries, speeches, writings, autobiographical notes, printed matter, photographs, and other papers relating to Dodd's work as an author, professor of history at the University of Chicago, and ambassador to Germany.
- Contributor: Dodd, William Edward
- Date: 1895
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul K. Stahnke
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Stahnke, Paul K.
- Date: 1994-06-01
CollectionArnold Gesell papers, 1870-1971 Psychologist and educator. Correspondence, memoranda, reports, published and unpublished writings, addresses, lectures, and film scripts, clinical and medical books, personnel records, contracts, biographical and genealogical material, abstracts, photographs, research data, and other papers pertaining chiefly to Gesell's work as director of the Yale Clinic of Child Development, his studies of the mental and physical development of infants and children, and his role in the ...
- Contributor: Gesell, Arnold
- Date: 1870
CollectionEdgar Ansel Mowrer and Lilian T. Mowrer papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, speeches and writings, lectures, subject files, and other papers documenting the Mowrers' careers as authors and lecturers on foreign affairs, particularly on the diplomatic policies of France, Germany, Italy, and the United States. Records (1956-1960) of the periodical Western World while Edgar Ansel Mowrer was its American editor include articles by Raymond Aron, Arthur F. Burns, Jean Cocteau, James Bryant Conant, Hans J. ...
- Contributor: Mowrer, Edgar Ansel - Mowrer, Lilian T. (Lilian Thomson)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Mette Beecroft
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Beecroft, Mette
- Date: 1998-02-28
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ray E. Jones
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Jones, Ray E.
- Date: 1994-08-23
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Francis M. Kinnelly
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Kinnelly, Francis M.
- Date: 1997-06-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Walter B. Smith II
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Smith, Walter , II
- Date: 1993-05-17
CollectionHenry T. Allen papers, 1806-1933 Army officer. Correspondence, diaries, writings, reports, military documents, photographs, printed matter, scrapbooks, and miscellaneous material relating mainly to Allen's military career.
- Contributor: Allen, Henry T. (Henry Tureman) - Allen, Henry T.
- Date: 1806
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert L. Barry
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Barry, Robert L.
- Date: 1996-10-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Haven N. Webb
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Webb, Haven N.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with S. Douglas Martin
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Martin, S. Douglas
- Date: 1999-01-13
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James Alan Williams
- Contributor: Williams, James Alan - Raymond Ewing
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Walter E. Jenkins Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Jenkins, Walter E., Jr.
- Date: 1991-02-20