Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard McKee
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McKee, Richard
- Date: 2003-05-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with . Leila F. Dane
- Contributor: Weiss, Mary Louise - Dane, Leila F.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Mark Palmer
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Palmer, Mark
- Date: 1997-10-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialGrass Roots Development: A Family's Global Journey
- Contributor: Jones, Harold M.
- Date: 2002-00-00
CollectionEmanuel Celler papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, notes, financial records, clippings, printed matter, and other papers relating chiefly to Celler's service as a U.S. representative from New York State and as chairman of the House Committee on the Judiciary. Documents Celler's work as chairman of Subcommittee No. 5 (Subcommittee on Study of Monopoly Power) of the Committee on the Judiciary including the investigation into the exemption of professional ...
- Contributor: Celler, Emanuel
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert Anderson
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Anderson, Robert
- Date: 1990-03-12
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Anthony Kern
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Kern, Anthony
- Date: 1993-03-01
CollectionFlorence Deakins Becker papers, 1891-1963 Nurse and volunteer worker. Correspondence, diaries, family papers, subject files, speeches and writings, scrapbooks, and other papers relating principally to Becker’s volunteer activities on behalf of various health and medical causes, especially the crusade against tuberculosis and cancer.
- Contributor: Becker, Florence Deakins
- Date: 1891
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Wesley Jones
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Jones, John Wesley
- Date: 1988-05-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David A. Korn
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Korn, David A.
- Date: 1990-12-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert F. Goheen
- Contributor: Aandahl, Frederick - Goheen, Robert F. (Robert Francis)
- Date: 1988-12-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Fred Charles Thomas Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Thomas, Fred Charles, Jr.
- Date: 1995-03-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David Blakemore
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Blakemore, David
- Date: 1997-11-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Alfred Leroy Atherton Jr.
- Contributor: Mak, Dayton S. - Atherton, Alfred Leroy, Jr.
- Date: 1990-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Mary Jo Furgal
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Furgal, Mary Jo
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Lawrence Lesser
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Lesser, Lawrence
- Date: 2002-08-12
CollectionW. Edwards Deming papers, 1795-1994 Statistician and educator. Correspondence, memoranda, reports, articles, speeches, lectures, interviews, reviews, books, writings, musical scores, photographs, and other papers documenting Deming's government service at the United States Bureau of the Budget and Bureau of the Census; his academic positions at George Washington University, New York University, and the United States Department of Agriculture Graduate School; and his career as a consultant in statistical studies ...
- Contributor: Deming, W. Edwards (William Edwards) - Deming, W. Edwards
- Date: 1795
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frank E. Schmelzer
- Contributor: Springmann, J. Michael - Schmelzer, Frank E.
- Date: 1992-12-01
ExhibitCommon Language, Separate Voices - John Bull and Uncle Sam: Four Centuries of British-American Relations Although the US and England share the same language, these documents show the divergent uses and perspectives of English.
- Contributor: Kipling, Rudyard
- Date: 2010-07-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Johnny Young
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Young, Johnny
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionLoy W. Henderson papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, speeches, writings including an unpublished memoir, academic and subject files, engagement books, scrapbook, photographs, and other papers pertaining chiefly to Henderson's diplomatic career, especially his post in the Soviet Union as well as posts in the Baltic States, India, Iran, and Iraq. Also documents his assignments with the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C.; service with the American Red Cross; and work ...
- Contributor: Henderson, Loy W. (Loy Wesley)
CollectionSimons family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries and diary notes (1918-1922), receipts, subject files, programs, printed matter, and clippings comprising the papers (1902-1940) of William H. Simons. The papers document Simons's career as secretary of the international committee of the YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) in Burma, East Africa, and India and as a Baptist missionary teacher in Nigeria. Topics include racial and social conditions in Durban, South Africa; ...
- Contributor: Curtis, Joseph O. - Garrett, Naomi Mills - Simons, Alfred E. - Simons, William H.
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Virginia Carson-Young
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Carson-Young, Virginia
- Date: 1992-07-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John W. Shirley
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Shirley, John W.
- Date: 1989-11-21
CollectionLoy W. Henderson papers, 1918-1984 Diplomat; later professor of international relations, American University, Washington, D.C. Correspondence, memoir, speeches and writings, academic and subject files, engagement books, scrapbook, photographs, and miscellany pertaining primarily to Henderson's diplomatic career.
- Contributor: Henderson, Loy W. (Loy Wesley) - Henderson, Loy W.
- Date: 1918