CollectionStuart Eizenstat papers, 1929-2003 Lawyer, ambassador, adviser to the president of the United States, and public official. Correspondence, memoranda, transcripts of interviews, notebooks and notes, subject files, speeches, writings, reports, briefing books, press releases, clippings, calendars, photographs, printed matter, and other material relating chiefly to Eizenstat's writings.
- Contributor: Eizenstat, Stuart
- Date: 1929
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Clinton L. Olson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Olson, Clinton L.
- Date: 1996-04-17
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Charles W. McCaskill
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McCaskill, Charles W.
- Date: 1993-07-07
CollectionJames R. Schlesinger papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, writings, notebooks, subject files, appointment books, telephone logs, printed matter, photographs, and other papers chiefly concerning Schlesinger's service as U.S. secretary of defense and U.S. secretary of energy. Also documents his years as chairman of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission; assistant director of the U.S. Bureau of the Budget, later U.S. Office of Management and Budget; and as director of strategic studies ...
- Contributor: Schlesinger, James R.
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Marion Post Wolcott
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Wolcott, Marion Post
- Date: 1989-01-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Shirley E. Ruedy
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Ruedy, Shirley E.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Daniel Oliver Newberry
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Newberry, Daniel Oliver
- Date: 1997-12-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with George Lambrakis
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Lambrakis, George
- Date: 2002-06-05
CollectionRalph Cooper Hutchison papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, speeches, sermons, writings, and other papers relating to Hutchison's tenure as president of Washington and Jefferson College, Washington, Pa., 1931-1945; president of Lafayette College, Easton, Pa., 1945-1957; chancellor of Abadan Institute of Technology, Iran, 1957-1960; and director of a research firm, Studies in Higher Education, based in Philadelphia, Pa., 1960-1966. Includes college catalogs, yearbooks, and study guides.
- Contributor: Hutchison, Ralph Cooper
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William A. Helseth
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Helseth, William A.
- Date: 1996-02-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert L. Funseth
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Funseth, Robert L.
- Date: 1994-06-13
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with . Suzanne Davis Newberry
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Newberry, Suzanne Davis
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John H. Stutesman
- Contributor: Burr, William - Wilkinson, Mark F. - Stutesman, John H.
- Date: 1994-07-18
CollectionDaniel P. Moynihan papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, journals, speeches, writings, reports, notes, research material, legislative files, subject files, appointment books, press releases, printed material, clippings, photographs, and other papers documenting Moynihan's career in public service, in higher education, and in politics. Part I, dated 1786-1978 with bulk dates of 1955-1975, consists of correspondence, memoranda, speeches, reports, book drafts and outlines, book reviews, articles, research material, notes, minutes of meetings, ...
- Contributor: Moynihan, Daniel P. (Daniel Patrick) - Abrams, Elliott - Bullock, Tony - Gale, Joseph H. - Maxwell, Gray - Moynihan, Daniel P. (Daniel Patrick), the Godkin Lectures, Harvard University - Patterson, Mark - Russert, Tim - Samet, Andrew James
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Michael Pistor
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Pistor, Michael
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionGeorge Thomas Washington papers, 1934-1949 Judge, official in the U.S. Office of the Attorney General, and law professor. Correspondence, articles, drafts of a book, personal and office files, legal memoranda, lecture notes, speeches, and memorabilia from Washington's career in government.
- Contributor: Washington, George Thomas
- Date: 1934
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Raymond A. Hare
- Contributor: Mak, Dayton S. - Hare, Raymond A.
- Date: 1987-07-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador John W. Limbert
- Contributor: Charles Stuart Kennedy - Limbert, John W.
- Date: 2011-00-00
CollectionThe Sama Ensemble The Sama Ensemble performed traditional Iranian music and dance as part of the Homegrown Concert Series sponsored by the American Folklife Center.
- Contributor: Ensemble, Sama - Analouei, Ali Reza - Khorasani, Naser - Sama (Musical Group) - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress) - John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts (U.S.). Millennium Stage
- Date: 2007-04-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Leila Wilson
- Contributor: Meyers, Hope Macbride - Wilson, Leila
- Date: 1987-06-15
CollectionPatricia Harris papers, 1950-1983 Lawyer, educator, diplomat, and cabinet officer. Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, reports, statements, notes, printed material, and other papers pertaining primarily to Harris's cabinet positions as secretary, United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) (1977-1979) and secretary, Department of Health, Education, and Welfare (later, Health and Human Services) (1979-1981).
- Contributor: Harris, Patricia
- Date: 1924
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ernestine S. Heck
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Heck, Ernestine S.
- Date: 1997-12-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Carl F. Norden
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Norden, Carl F.
- Date: 1991-05-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert Bauer
- Contributor: Groce, Claude - Bauer, Robert
- Date: 1989-10-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Burnett Anderson
- Contributor: O'brien, John R. - Anderson, Burnett
- Date: 1990-01-05