Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Douglas Eugene Pike
- Contributor: Hutchison, John N. - Pike, Douglas Eugene
- Date: 1989-02-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Marshall Green
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Martens, Robert J. - Green, Marshall
- Date: 1987-05-12
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edward L. Rowny
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Rowny, Edward L.
- Date: 2000-07-02
CollectionStephen Bonsal papers, 1890-1973 Journalist and foreign correspondent. Correspondence, diaries, writings, and other material relating chiefly to Bonsal's career as a journalist and as foreign correspondent for the New York Herald and New York Times.
- Contributor: Bonsal, Stephen
- Date: 1890
CollectionClara A. Whitney papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Chiefly diaries (1873-1884; 18 volumes) kept by Whitney reflecting her life in Japan with her parents, American educators Anna L. Whitney and William C. Whitney. Subjects include Japanese social life and customs, the role of Japanese women, political atmosphere of Meiji Japan, Japanese efforts at westernization, and the Whitneys' travels through Europe and Asia. Also includes correspondence, speeches, writings, clippings, photographs, and other papers. ...
- Contributor: Whitney, Clara A. - Whitney, Anna L. (Anna Lavinia)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David L. Hobbs
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Hobbs, David L.
- Date: 1997-03-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Laurent E. Morin
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Morin, Laurent E.
- Date: 1992-03-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Erland Heginbotham
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Heginbotham, Erland
- Date: 1996-10-03
CollectionRobert Kleiman papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence; memoranda; interrogations of prisoners of war; reports; propaganda material including leaflets, newspapers, printed matter, and ephemera; newsletters; newspaper clippings; and other papers relating chiefly to Kleiman's service with the U.S. Office of War Information (OWI) during World War II and pertaining to psychological warfare and the use of propaganda in East Asia. Documents his activities in the China-Burma-India Theater, U.S. Army, and in ...
- Contributor: Kleiman, Robert - Fisher, Francis McCracken
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James D. Minyard
- Contributor: Howard, James O. - Minyard, James D.
- Date: 1994-06-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul P. Blackburn
- Contributor: Beecham, Charles R. - Blackburn, Paul P. (Paul Prichard)
- Date: 2002-11-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John M. Steeves
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stern, Thomas - Steeves, John M. (John Milton)
- Date: 1991-03-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with George Allen Morgan
- Contributor: Lowrie, Arthur L. - Morgan, George Allen
- Date: 1989-12-23
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Raymond Andrew Ioanes
- Contributor: Howard, James O. - Ioanes, Raymond Andrew
- Date: 1994-07-12
CollectionEli T. Sheppard papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, writings, reports, notes, printed matter, and other papers relating chiefly to Sheppard's work as U.S. consul in Tientsin, China, (1871-1876) and as advisor in international law to the Japanese foreign office, the Gaimushō, (1876-1880). Subjects include consular and diplomatic affairs of China; legal matters pertaining to commerce between Japan and other countries; and Americans living in China.
- Contributor: Sheppard, Eli T.
CollectionMoral Re-armament records, 1812-1991 Worldwide movement dedicated to spiritual and ethical reawakening. Correspondence, subject files, financial records, play and film scripts, radio and television broadcasting files, press releases, clippings, print and near-print material, scrapbooks, and other records documenting the policies, organization, programs, activities, and membership of Moral Re-armament. Includes papers of the organization's founder, Frank Nathan Daniel Buchman, and members Ray Foote Purdy and Kenaston Twitchell.
- Contributor: Moral Re-Armament (Organization)
- Date: 1812
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Harvey Feldman
- Contributor: Dillery, Carl Edward - Feldman, Harvey
- Date: 1999-03-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert O. Blake
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Mason, James D. - Blake, Robert O.
- Date: 1990-12-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with D.A. Fitzgerald
- Contributor: Spector, Melbourne L. - Fitzgerald, D.A.
- Date: 1989-06-26
CollectionHumphrey Marshall papers, 1771-2002 Lawyer, army officer, United States representative from Kentucky, and Confederate States of America representative from Virginia. Correspondence, diaries, financial and legal papers, notes, speeches, writings, printed matter and other material relating chiefly to Humphrey Marshall's activities as a lawyer, soldier, and politician.
- Contributor: Marshall, Humphrey
- Date: 1771
CollectionFrank Ross McCoy papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, speeches, writings, notebooks, dispatch books, military files, subject files, financial papers, scrapbooks, and other papers pertaining chiefly to McCoy's military career and diplomatic assignments focusing on East Asia, Latin America, World War I, and World War II. Documents his role in the American administration of the Philippines with subject files relating to activities of the U.S. Bureau of Insular Affairs, 1916-1923; Philippine ...
- Contributor: McCoy, Frank Ross - McCoy, Thomas Franklin
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Cecil (Bassel) Lyon
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Lyon, Cecil (Bassel)
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jack Shellenberger
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Shellenberger, Jack
- Date: 1990-04-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Gordon R. Beyer
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Beyer, Gordon R.
- Date: 1989-05-09
CollectionRobert Worth Bingham papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, speeches, financial records, appointment books, clippings, scrapbooks, and other papers relating primarily to Bingham's service as ambassador to Great Britain. Subjects include war debt negotiations; Monetary and Economic Conference, London, Eng., 1933; London Naval Conference, 1935-1936; invasion of Ethiopia (Italo-Ethiopian War, 1935-1936); the gold standard and other monetary and tariff issues; disarmament; world politics including the rising influence of Japan; political leaders ...
- Contributor: Bingham, Robert Worth