Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Roy T. Haverkamp
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Haverkamp, Roy T.
- Date: 1994-04-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John E. Kelley
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Kelley, John E.
- Date: 1996-05-21
CollectionW. Cameron Forbes papers, 1904-1946 Business executive, government official, and diplomat. Typewritten transcripts of journals documenting Forbes’s activities in the civil government of the Philippines and as a diplomat and businessman.
- Contributor: Forbes, W. Cameron (William Cameron) - Forbes, W. Cameron
- Date: 1904
CollectionNelson T. Johnson papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda of conversations, speeches, writings, engagement books, and other papers relating to Johnson's diplomatic service with the U.S. Dept. of State in Australia, China, and East Asia, including his years as ambassador to China and secretary general of the Far Eastern Commission. Subjects include China during the early phase of the civil war between the Communist (Zhongguo gong chan dang) and Kuomintang (Zhongguo...
- Contributor: Johnson, Nelson T. (Nelson Trusler)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialWilliam Speiden journals: Vol. 1, Mar. 9, 1852-July 2, 1854 (includes newspaper clippings from 1901 and 1946)
- Contributor: Speiden, William, Jr.
- Date: 1852-03-09
View 345 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard M. Gibson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Gibson, Richard M.
- Date: 2007-01-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialWilliam Speiden journals: Illustrations removed from volume 1 and 2
- Contributor: Speiden, William, Jr.
- Date: 1852-03-09
View 16 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William Lenderking
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Lenderking, William
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Kenneth Yates
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Yates, Kenneth
- Date: 1997-03-20
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Margaret V. Taylor
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Taylor, Margaret V.
- Date: 1990-03-28
CollectionHumphrey Marshall papers, 1771-2002 Lawyer, army officer, United States representative from Kentucky, and Confederate States of America representative from Virginia. Correspondence, diaries, financial and legal papers, notes, speeches, writings, printed matter and other material relating chiefly to Humphrey Marshall's activities as a lawyer, soldier, and politician.
- Contributor: Marshall, Humphrey
- Date: 1771
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Leon Picon
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Picon, Leon
- Date: 1989-10-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert E. Barbour
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Barbour, Robert E.
- Date: 1992-11-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James D. Hodgson
- Contributor: Zivetz, Hank - Hodgson, James D.
- Date: 1988-11-25
CollectionFrancis R. Valeo papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, agenda, reports and other writings, subject and travel files, bibliographies, photographs, and other papers documenting Valeo's career as an East Asian specialist with the Library of Congress Legislative Reference Service, foreign affairs advisor to Senate Majority Leader Mike Mansfield, and secretary of the U.S. Senate; and Valeo's postretirement activities as a consultant in Chinese and Asian affairs. Includes material on political, economic, and...
- Contributor: Valeo, Francis R. (Francis Ralph)
CollectionEdmund Roberts papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Official and family correspondence, journals, manuscript drafts of Roberts's book Embassy to the Eastern Courts of Cochin-China, Siam, and Muscat; in the U.S. Sloop-of-war Peacock, David Geisinger, Commander, During the Years 1832-3-4 (1837), diplomatic documents (1832-1836), legal and financial records, and miscellaneous items consisting chiefly of maps, drawings, and printed matter. Documents Roberts's service as a special agent of the U.S. to negotiate treaties...
- Contributor: Roberts, Edmund - Roberts, Edmund, in the U.S. Sloop-Of-War Peacock ... During the Years 1832-3-4
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Elizabeth J. Harper
- Contributor: Morgan, William D. - Harper, Elizabeth J.
- Date: 1992-06-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Myron B. Kratzer
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Kratzer, Myron
- Date: 1998-09-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edward L. Rowny
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Rowny, Edward L.
- Date: 2000-07-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard J. Smith
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Smith, Richard J.
- Date: 1996-07-30
CollectionAlfred Rodman Hussey papers, 1944-1964 Lawyer and government official. Microfilm of correspondence, memoranda, orders, reports, official and unofficial policy papers, draft legislation, drafts of writings, clippings, and printed matter relating to Hussey's work with the Government Section, Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers, during the Allied occupation of Japan following World War II and to the efforts of the Allies to reorganize Japanese government and society.
- Contributor: Hussey, Alfred Rodman
- Date: 1944
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Walter Nichols
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Nichols, Walter
- Date: 1989-10-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert W. Garrity
- Contributor: Nieburg, Patrick - Garrity, Robert W.
- Date: 1989-03-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ulrich A. Straus
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Straus, Ulrich A.
- Date: 1992-12-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Maurice E. Lee
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Lee, Maurice E.
- Date: 1989-02-09