Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Arthur W. Hummel Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Robins-Mowry, Dorothy - Hummel, Arthur W., Jr.
- Date: 1994-04-13
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialWilliam Speiden journals: Vol. 1, Mar. 9, 1852-July 2, 1854 (includes newspaper clippings from 1901 and 1946)
- Contributor: Speiden, William, Jr.
- Date: 1852-03-09
View 345 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David G. Brown
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Brown, David G.
- Date: 2003-01-28
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Armin H. Meyer
- Contributor: Mak, Dayton S. - Meyer, Armin H. (Armin Henry)
- Date: 1989-02-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Erland Heginbotham
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Heginbotham, Erland
- Date: 1996-10-03
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Cecil B. Lyon
- Contributor: Bovey, John - Lyon, Cecil
- Date: 1988-10-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert W. Garrity
- Contributor: Tuch, Hans N. - Garrity, Robert W.
- Date: 1990-06-05
CollectionArthur Sweetser papers, 1913-1961 Public official and journalist. Correspondence, diaries, memoranda, press releases, newspaper clippings, speeches, articles, scrapbooks, and other papers relating to Sweetser's career in journalism and diplomacy.
- Contributor: Sweetser, Arthur
- Date: 1913
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard B. Finn
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Finn, Richard
- Date: 1991-04-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with D.A. Fitzgerald
- Contributor: Spector, Melbourne L. - Fitzgerald, D.A.
- Date: 1989-06-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Walter Nichols
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Nichols, Walter
- Date: 1989-10-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Margaret V. Taylor
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Taylor, Margaret V.
- Date: 1990-03-28
CollectionRobert Worth Bingham papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, speeches, financial records, appointment books, clippings, scrapbooks, and other papers relating primarily to Bingham's service as ambassador to Great Britain. Subjects include war debt negotiations; Monetary and Economic Conference, London, Eng., 1933; London Naval Conference, 1935-1936; invasion of Ethiopia (Italo-Ethiopian War, 1935-1936); the gold standard and other monetary and tariff issues; disarmament; world politics including the rising influence of Japan; political leaders ...
- Contributor: Bingham, Robert Worth
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Julian M. Niemczyk
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Niemczyk, Julian M.
- Date: 1991-12-16
CollectionCharles William Le Gendre papers, 1866-1893 Army officer and diplomat. Correspondence, memoranda, dispatches, reports, Chinese and Japanese documents, and other papers relating chiefly to Le Gendre's service as American consul at Amoy, China, 1866-1872; as advisor in the Japanese government and in a diplomatic post representing Japan in Taiwan, 1872-1875; and as advisor in the Korean government, 1890-1899. Includes Le Gendre's journal, with drawings and photographs, in which he recounts ...
- Contributor: Le Gendre, Charles William
- Date: 1866
CollectionMoral Re-armament records, 1812-1991 Worldwide movement dedicated to spiritual and ethical reawakening. Correspondence, subject files, financial records, play and film scripts, radio and television broadcasting files, press releases, clippings, print and near-print material, scrapbooks, and other records documenting the policies, organization, programs, activities, and membership of Moral Re-armament. Includes papers of the organization's founder, Frank Nathan Daniel Buchman, and members Ray Foote Purdy and Kenaston Twitchell.
- Contributor: Moral Re-Armament (Organization)
- Date: 1812
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Christopher H. Phillips
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Phillips, Christopher H.
- Date: 1993-05-12
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialWilliam Speiden journals: Vol. 2, July 3, 1854-Feb. 16, 1855
- Contributor: Speiden, William, Jr.
- Date: 1854-07-03
View 101 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Herbert Levin
- Contributor: Springmann, J. Michael - Levin, Herbert
- Date: 1994-03-05
CollectionEli T. Sheppard papers, 1872-1924 Diplomat and lawyer. Correspondence, memoranda, writings, notes, and printed matter pertaining primarily to Sheppard's work as a United States consul in Tienstin, China, and as an adviser in international law to the Japanese foreign office.
- Contributor: Sheppard, Eli T.
- Date: 1872
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Douglas MacArthur II
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Macarthur, Douglas
- Date: 1986-12-15
CollectionCarl W. Ackerman papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, speeches, lectures, writings, notes, research material, family papers, scrapbooks, clippings, and other papers relating chiefly to Ackerman's career as journalist and dean of Columbia University School of Journalism (1931-1956). Documents his work as United Press Associations correspondent within the Central Powers, chiefly Germany prior to World War I; special correspondent for the Saturday Evening Post in Mexico, Switzerland, and elsewhere during World ...
- Contributor: Ackerman, Carl W. (Carl William) - Ackerman, John F. - Ackerman, Robert V. (Robert Vanderhoof) - Ackerman, Mabel Vanderhoof
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robin White
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - White, Robin
- Date: 2005-06-30
CollectionFrank Ross McCoy papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, speeches, writings, notebooks, dispatch books, military files, subject files, financial papers, scrapbooks, and other papers pertaining chiefly to McCoy's military career and diplomatic assignments focusing on East Asia, Latin America, World War I, and World War II. Documents his role in the American administration of the Philippines with subject files relating to activities of the U.S. Bureau of Insular Affairs, 1916-1923; Philippine ...
- Contributor: McCoy, Frank Ross - McCoy, Thomas Franklin
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert B. Petersen
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Petersen, Robert
- Date: 2010-00-00