Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John E. Hall
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Hall, John E.
- Date: 1998-01-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Thomas P. Melady
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Melady, Thomas P.
- Date: 1995-01-13
CollectionSol M. Linowitz papers, 1778-1999 Lawyer, businessman, diplomat, and consultant to United States presidents. Diaries, correspondence, speeches and writings, interviews, an oral history, organizational records, reports, photographs, printed matter, clippings, and travel files documenting Linowitz's career as an attorney, executive for Xerox Corporation, ambassador to the Organization of American States, co-negotiator of the Panama Canal treaties, and presidential representative to Middle East peace negotiations.
- Contributor: Linowitz, Sol M.
- Date: 1778
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Marvin Breckinridge Patterson
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Patterson, Marvin Breckinridge
- Date: 1988-02-03
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dorothy M. Sampas
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sampas, Dorothy Myers
- Date: 1998-10-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Edwin Upston
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Upston, John Edwin
- Date: 1988-05-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Arthur M. Fell
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Fell, Arthur M.
- Date: 1997-02-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert B. Oakley
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stern, Thomas - Oakley, Robert
- Date: 1992-07-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Eugene Rosenfeld
- Contributor: O'brien, John R. - Rosenfeld, Eugene
- Date: 1989-11-28
CollectionKermit Roosevelt and Belle Roosevelt papers, 1725-1975 Author, businessman, explorer, and soldier (Kermit Roosevelt). Businesswoman and social leader (Belle Roosevelt). Correspondence, diaries, family papers, speeches, writings, subject files, military records, business and financial records, photographs, scrapbooks, printed matter, and other material reflecting many aspects of the Roosevelts' social, personal, and business activities.
- Contributor: Roosevelt, Kermit
- Date: 1725
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Shirley Elizabeth Barnes
- Contributor: Charles Stuart Kennedy - Barnes, Shirley Elizabeth
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edward L. Rowny
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Rowny, Edward L.
- Date: 2000-07-02
CollectionBrotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters records, 1920-1968 Part I consists of general correspondence, subject files, and personal papers of the brotherhood's founder, A. Philip Randolph, documenting the growth and functions of the union chiefly after 1940. Part II consists of correspondence and subject files of brotherhood officials Benjamin F. McLaurin (international field organizer), A. Philip Randolph (founder and president), and Ashley L. Totten (secretary-treasurer), and other subject files, financial records, and ...
- Contributor: Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters
- Date: 1920
CollectionBrotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters records, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Part I (1937-1968, bulk 1950-1968) consists of general correspondence, subject files, and personal papers of the brotherhood's founder, A. Philip Randolph, documenting the growth and functions of the union chiefly after 1940. Includes agreements with railroad lines; exchanges with the American Federation of Labor, Congress of Industrial Organizations, local unions, and labor organizations representing dining car employees, locomotive firemen, and railway clerks; and files ...
- Contributor: Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters - Randolph, A. Philip (Asa Philip) - McLaurin, Benjamin F. - Totten, Ashley
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Giles Kelly
- Contributor: Charles Stuart Kennedy - Kelly, Giles
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Karen McCluskey
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - McCluskey, Karen
- Date: 1992-07-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Joseph P. O'Neill
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - O'neill, Joseph P.
- Date: 1998-05-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Franklin E. Huffman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Huffman, Franklin E.
- Date: 2006-01-30
CollectionFrederick Douglass papers, Correspondence, diary (1886-1887), speeches, articles, manuscript of Douglass's autobiography, financial and legal papers, newspaper clippings, and other papers relating primarily to his interest in social, educational, and economic reform; his career as lecturer and writer; his travels to Africa and Europe (1886-1887); his publication of the North Star, an abolitionist newspaper, in Rochester, N.Y. (1847-1851); and his role as commissioner (1892-1893) in charge of ...
- Contributor: Douglass, Frederick - Douglass, Helen
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Henry S. Villard
- Contributor: Villard, Dimitri - Villard, Henry Serrano
- Date: 1991-07-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Herbert Levin
- Contributor: Springmann, J. Michael - Levin, Herbert
- Date: 1994-03-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Timothy Michael Carney
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Carney, Timothy Michael
- Date: 2002-06-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ronald D. Palmer
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Palmer, Ronald D.
- Date: 1992-05-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Lambert Heyniger
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Heyniger, Lambert
- Date: 1996-05-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Wilbert LeMelle
- Contributor: Jackson, Richard L. - Lemelle, Wilbert
- Date: 1998-12-03