Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ernest Koenig
- Contributor: Bates, Quentin Roy - Koenig, Ernest
- Date: 1995-08-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Philip C. Habib
- Contributor: Mulcahy, Edward W. - Habib, Philip Charles
- Date: 1984-05-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Todd Stewart
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stewart, John Todd
- Date: 1999-10-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Lispenard Crocker (Lisa) Green
- Contributor: Meyers, Hope Macbride - Green, Lispenard Crocker (Lisa)
- Date: 1987-03-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Arthur M. Fell
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Fell, Arthur M.
- Date: 1997-02-15
CollectionCarl W. Ackerman papers, 1833-1970 Journalist, educator, and public relations consultant. Correspondence, diaries, speeches and writings, family papers, scrapbooks, clippings, and other papers relating chiefly to Ackerman's career as a journalist and dean of Columbia University School of Journalism.
- Contributor: Ackerman, Carl W. (Carl William) - Ackerman, Carl W.
- Date: 1833
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Marvin Breckinridge Patterson
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Patterson, Marvin Breckinridge
- Date: 1988-02-03
CollectionR. Hoe & Company records, 1831-1948 Printing press and saw manufacturers in New York. Business and family correspondence, letterbooks, subject files, financial records, advertising material, and legal records relating to R. Hoe & Company.
- Contributor: R. Hoe & Company
- Date: 1831
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Kenneth N. Skoug
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Skoug, Kenneth N.
- Date: 2000-08-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with G. Norman Anderson
- Contributor: Moffat, Jay P. - Anderson, G. Norman
- Date: 1996-06-18
CollectionRobert Porter Patterson papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, reports, legal files, subject files, biographical material, clippings, printed matter, scrapbooks, photographs, and other papers from Patterson's service in the U.S. War Department as U.S. assistant secretary, U.S. under secretary, and U.S. secretary of war during and after World War II. Also documents his work as a judge in the the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York ...
- Contributor: Patterson, Robert Porter
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Theodore S. Wilkinson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Wilkinson, Theodore S.
- Date: 1992-10-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Joan M. Plaisted
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Plaisted, Joan M.
- Date: 2001-07-30
CollectionJohn Warren Williams family papers, 1839-1895 Importer of Boston, Massachusetts. Diary, account book, travel journal, family portraits, scrapbook, letter, and printed matter.
- Contributor: Williams, John Warren
- Date: 1839
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William Lenderking
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Lenderking, William
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionJack Kemp papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, statements, writings, legislative files, subject files, appointment books, scheduling files, press releases, newsletters, clippings, printed matter, family papers, photographs, and other papers relating primarily to Kemp's service as U.S. representative from New York (1971-1989). Documents his career as a professional football player in the American Football League (1960-1969), primarily with the Buffalo Bills, and union president of the American Football League ...
- Contributor: Kemp, Jack
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Harlan Cleveland
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Cleveland, Harlan
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionManton Marble papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, telegrams, articles, drafts of Democratic Party policy statements, financial records, photographs, and other papers chiefly relating to Marble's career as editor and owner of the New York World and to his role in New York State and national Democratic Party politics in the period between the beginning of the Civil War and the close of the 19th century. Includes a draft of the ...
- Contributor: Marble, Manton
CollectionMartin Van Buren papers, Correspondence, speeches, messages to Congress, writings, notes, legal record book, estate record book, autobiographical material, and other papers pertaining to slavery and the antislavery movement; banking and the Second Bank of the United States; party politics in New York state and at the national level relating to the Federalist, National Republican, Whig, and Democratic parties, particularly during the Jackson and Van Buren administrations; and ...
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin - Van Buren, John
CollectionRiggs family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Family and business correspondence, diaries, writings, financial records, biographical and genealogical papers, printed matter, and other papers of Riggs family members. Includes papers of Elisha Riggs (1779-1853) relating to family affairs, travel in Europe, sales of land in Illinois, and the development of his New York mercantile business; papers of Elisha Riggs, Jr. (1826-1881) relating to travel in Great Britain, the firm of Corcoran ...
- Contributor: Riggs, Elisha - Riggs, Elisha Francis - Riggs, George Washington - Riggs, Romulus - Riggs, Thomas - Riggs, T. Lawrason (Thomas Lawrason) - Riggs, William Henry
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Nicholas A. Rey
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Rey, Nicholas A.
- Date: 2002-09-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Harvey Feldman
- Contributor: Dillery, Carl Edward - Feldman, Harvey
- Date: 1999-03-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David Michael Adamson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Adamson, David Michael
- Date: 2002-06-05
CollectionJack Kemp papers, 1924-2009 United States cabinet officer, United States representative from New York, and football player. Chiefly correspondence, memoranda, speeches, statements, writings, legislative files, subject files, appointment books, scheduling files, press releases, newsletters, printed matter, clippings, and photographs documenting Kemp's career as a professional athlete and as a public official.
- Contributor: Kemp, Jack
- Date: 1924
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dorothy M. Sampas
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sampas, Dorothy Myers
- Date: 1998-10-27