Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Millicent Fenwick
- Contributor: Miller, Robert H. - Fenwick, Millicent
- Date: 1985-12-17
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William E. Schaufele Jr.
- Contributor: Mullin, Lillian P. - Schaufele, William E., Jr.
- Date: 1994-11-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Michael Newlin
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Newlin, Michael H.
- Date: 1997-10-10
CollectionSol M. Linowitz papers, 1778-1999 Lawyer, businessman, diplomat, and consultant to United States presidents. Diaries, correspondence, speeches and writings, interviews, an oral history, organizational records, reports, photographs, printed matter, clippings, and travel files documenting Linowitz's career as an attorney, executive for Xerox Corporation, ambassador to the Organization of American States, co-negotiator of the Panama Canal treaties, and presidential representative to Middle East peace negotiations.
- Contributor: Linowitz, Sol M.
- Date: 1778
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Franklin E. Huffman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Huffman, Franklin E.
- Date: 2006-01-30
CollectionRoy Wilson Howard papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Chiefly executive correspondence files relating to various Scripps-Howard subsidiaries. Also includes family and other correspondence, reports, clippings, printed matter, photographs, and other papers covering Howard's career in the newspaper business especially with United Press Associations (later United Press International) and with the Scripps-Howard newspapers, particularly the New York World-Telegram. Subjects include local news and most of the world and national events of the period, ...
- Contributor: Howard, Roy Wilson - Howard, Jack R. (Jack Rohe)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Betty Jane Jones
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Jones, Betty Jane
- Date: 1993-03-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Philip Merrill
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Merrill, Philip
- Date: 1997-01-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Ulric Haynes Jr.
- Contributor: Haynes, Ulric S. (Ulric St. Clair) - Chariles Stuart Kennedy
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with J. Howard Garnish
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Garnish, J. Howard
- Date: 1989-10-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frederick H. Sacksteder
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sacksteder, Frederick H.
- Date: 1997-08-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Harvey Feldman
- Contributor: Dillery, Carl Edward - Feldman, Harvey
- Date: 1999-03-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Henry S. Villard
- Contributor: Villard, Dimitri - Villard, Henry Serrano
- Date: 1991-07-18
CollectionMary Amanda Dixon Jones papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, lectures, writings, notes, family papers, legal papers, financial papers, newspaper clippings, printed material, medical illustrations, photographs, and other papers relating primarily to Dixon Jones's career as a physician and surgeon, her legal difficulties, and her research and writings about diseases of the reproductive system. Subjects include her work as chief medical officer (1882-1884) and gynecologist (1884-1891) at the Woman's Hospital of Brooklyn, criminal ...
- Contributor: Dixon Jones, Mary Amanda
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Alberto M. Piedra
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Piedra, Alberto Martinez
- Date: 1991-09-26
CollectionLow-Mills family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, journals, commonplace books, financial records, genealogical material, scrapbooks, printed matter, photographs, and other papers concerning the activities of the Low (Lowe), Mills, Hillard (Hellard), and Loines families from the early years of the nineteenth century until the middle of the twentieth. Documents the family's business in the China trade based in Salem, Mass., and after 1829, Brooklyn, N.Y., primarily working with Russell ...
- Contributor: Hillard, Harriet Low - Lathrop, William Addison - Loines, Mary Hillard - Loines, Russell Hillard - Low, Abiel Abbot - Low, Edward Allen
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Serban Vallimarescu
- Contributor: Groce, Claude - Vallimarescu, Serban
- Date: 1989-05-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul D. McCusker
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McCusker, Paul D.
- Date: 1991-10-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Arthur M. Fell
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Fell, Arthur M.
- Date: 1997-02-15
CollectionJoseph Kingsbury-Smith papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, writings, wire-service reports, transcribed interviews and phone calls, notes on conversations, background files, biographical material, family papers, financial records, clippings, printed matter, photographs, and other papers relating to Kingsbury-Smith's career with Hearst Corporation and to his personal relationship with the Hearst family, in particular William Randolph Hearst, Jr. Other family members represented include Austine McDonnell Hearst, Millicent Willson Hearst, Patricia (Patty) Hearst, and ...
- Contributor: Kingsbury-Smith, Joseph
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert A. Martin
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Martin, Robert A.
- Date: 1994-09-08
CollectionJack Kemp papers, 1924-2009 United States cabinet officer, United States representative from New York, and football player. Chiefly correspondence, memoranda, speeches, statements, writings, legislative files, subject files, appointment books, scheduling files, press releases, newsletters, printed matter, clippings, and photographs documenting Kemp's career as a professional athlete and as a public official.
- Contributor: Kemp, Jack
- Date: 1924
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Hurd Willett
- Contributor: Jackson, Richard L. - Willett, John Hurd
- Date: 1998-12-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Michael Newlin
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Newlin, Michael H.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Melville Blake
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Blake, Melville
- Date: 1999-08-25