CollectionJohn Holker papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, invoice book of Jacques-Donatien Leray de Chaumont, depositions taken before Benjamin Franklin, and navigational exercise booklets of George W. Stillman, relating to French military and economic assistance to the U.S. and American commerce during and following the Revolutionary War. Business correspondents include A.D. LeGriffon, Baltimore, Md.; Roulhac & Co., Edenton, N.C.; Daniel Bell, Boston, Mass.; Daniel Parker, New York, N.Y.; William Smith, Baltimore, ...
- Contributor: Holker, John - Chaumont, Jacques-Donatien Leray De
CollectionSolon Hannibal Borglum papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, articles, commission files, subject files, biographical material, printed matter, scrapbook, photographs, and other papers relating chiefly to Borglum's career as a sculptor and to his works of art. Documents his activities with the Silvermine Group of Artists, New Canaan, Conn.; and the School of American Sculpture, New York, N.Y. Also documents Borglum's World War I service in France with the Young Men's Christian ...
- Contributor: Borglum, Solon Hannibal
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Herbert Levin
- Contributor: Springmann, J. Michael - Levin, Herbert
- Date: 1994-03-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Serban Vallimarescu
- Contributor: Groce, Claude - Vallimarescu, Serban
- Date: 1989-05-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Lispenard Crocker (Lisa) Green
- Contributor: Meyers, Hope Macbride - Green, Lispenard Crocker (Lisa)
- Date: 1987-03-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William D. Morgan
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sadlow, Lester Elliot - Morgan, William D.
- Date: 1995-06-23
CollectionAlexander Hamilton papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, speeches, writings, legal and financial records, printed matter, and other papers relating to Hamilton's personal life and public career, especially his service as an aide to George Washington during the Revolutionary War, his participation in the U.S. Continental Congress and the Constitutional Convention, his service as U.S. secretary of the treasury, his New York law practice, and his service as inspector general of ...
- Contributor: Hamilton, Alexander - First Church in Albany
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James F. Leonard
- Contributor: Unna, Warren - Leonard, James F.
- Date: 1993-03-10
CollectionWilliam Temple Hornaday papers, 1866-1975 Conservationist, zoologist, and taxidermist. Correspondence, diaries and journals, production materials for articles and books, notebooks, financial papers, clippings, scrapbooks, memorabilia, and other papers reflecting Hornaday's career, particularly as director of New York Zoological Park, 1896-1926.
- Contributor: Hornaday, William T. (William Temple) - Hornaday, William T.
- Date: 1866
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Albert E. Hemsing
- Contributor: Amerson, Robert - Hemsing, Albert E.
- Date: 1989-04-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert O. Blake
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Mason, James D. - Blake, Robert O.
- Date: 1990-12-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ernest Koenig
- Contributor: Bates, Quentin Roy - Koenig, Ernest
- Date: 1995-08-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Peter K. Murphy
- Contributor: Morgan, William D. - Murphy, Peter K.
- Date: 1994-04-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Walter Galenson
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Galenson, Walter
- Date: 1992-03-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Margaret J. Barnhart
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Barnhart, Margaret J.
- Date: 1998-05-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Michael Newlin
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Newlin, Michael H.
- Date: 1997-10-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Stephen Bosworth
- Contributor: Mahoney, Michael - Bosworth, Stephen C.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David Brombart
- Contributor: Kienzle, Don - Brombart, David
- Date: 1998-02-12
CollectionRobert Helyer Thayer papers, 1920-1980 Diplomat, lawyer, and New York public official. Correspondence, memoranda, legal briefs and case files, reports, financial records, scrapbook, printed matter, maps, photographs, and other papers documenting Thayer's legal career, political activities in the Republican Party, service in naval intelligence during World War II, and work for the State Department.
- Contributor: Thayer, Robert Helyer
- Date: 1920
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Philip C. Habib
- Contributor: Mulcahy, Edward W. - Habib, Philip Charles
- Date: 1984-05-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Alan Fisher
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Fisher, Alan
- Date: 1989-07-27
CollectionJohn Holker papers, 1777-1822 Merchant and French consul general in the United States. Correspondence, invoice book of Jacques-Donatien Leray de Chaumont, depositions taken before Benjamin Franklin, and navigational exercise booklets of George W. Stillman, relating to French military and economic assistance to the United States and American commerce during and after the Revolutionary War.
- Contributor: Holker, John
- Date: 1777
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Hurd Willett
- Contributor: Jackson, Richard L. - Willett, John Hurd
- Date: 1998-12-21
CollectionWilliam T. Hornaday papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, journals, writings, notebooks, financial records, clippings, scrapbooks, memorabilia, and other papers reflecting Hornaday's career, particularly as director of the New York Zoological Park, 1896-1926. Includes his buffalo hunting journal, 1886. Documents his work with the American Bison Society, Camp Fire Club of America, Permanent Wild Life Protection Fund, and United States National Museum. Also documents his activities with the American Defense Society ...
- Contributor: Hornaday, William T. (William Temple)